HRDM MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme announces SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2021
SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2021 – MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme under Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) has invited online application for ‘SAKSHAM’ Scholarship Examination 2021. Under this exam, scholarships will be awarded solely on MERIT basis, to applicants who qualify the prescribed exam.
SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2021 Important Dates
|Registration Start on||01st April 2021|
|Registration Closes on||15th May 2021|
|Exam Date:||30th May 2021|
|Result with Answer key publish Date:||02nd June 2021 (09:00 am)|
|Raise Objection against Que. (if any):||02nd June 2021|
|Documents & Bank a/c* details submit:||02nd – 04th June 2021|
|Verification & Refund/Scholarship distribution||05th – 07th June 2021|
|Process ends on||09th June 2021|
The organization has categorized the scholarship into 4 types to ensure only meritorious applicants get the scholarship.
- Type A: Scholarships (60% & above marks): INR 6,000 (1st month), INR 6,000 (2nd month)
- Type B: Scholarships (above 50% & below 60% marks): INR 3,000 (1st month), INR 3,000 (2nd month)
- Type C: Scholarships (above 40% & below 50% marks): INR 1500 (1st month), INR 1500 (2nd month)
- 100% REFUND OF FEE (35% & above marks): INR 300 (one time)
Eligibility Criteria for SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2021
- Applicant must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Applicant must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government.
- Matriculation /10th is only minimum qualification which means applicants who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma, higher than matriculation/10th can apply for this scholarship.
- Minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum 40 years for all category applicants.
SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are requested to apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only against this advertisement, published on the website http://www.medhavionline.org and NOT write to the Organization for Application forms.
- They are also requested to go through carefully the details and instructions published on the website http://www.medhavionline.org
- Applicants must apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Filling of Personal Details.
- Fee submission.
- Submit the form after fee deposit.
- A confirmation mail consisting registration ID will be sent to the Email of the applicant.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), the applicants are required to take a snapshot of the finally submitted Online Application (OA).
- Applicants are not required to submit to the Organization either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- NO NEED OF UPLOADING PHOTO OR SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
Fee for Test
- A registration fee of Rs.300/- for all category (UNRESERVED/OBC/SC/ST) applicants need to be paid for the online test; based on the online test, merit will be prepared.
- The selection of the applicants will be based on exam performance.