Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust announces Scholarships 2022 for Women Graduates
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 – The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognised universities to pursue higher education abroad towards the tuition fee component. The Trust invites applications for the academic year 2022.
Also See: Charpak Exchange Scholarship
Fields of study
- Sociology, Psychology, Law (key focus on women & children’s issues)
- Education and welfare of children with special needs
- Gender studies – Violence against women and children, including domestic violence
- Child health – Development and nutrition
- Health policy and health education — mental health
- Public health – Community health services, reproductive health, epidemiology
- Needs of adolescents
- Communication for development (with a key focus on women & children’s issues)
- Research and study of social norms in communities
- Development Studies (key focus in the field of Community Development, Rural Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Sustainable Development for women & children)
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application Forms Available at the Trust’s Office: 15th April – 07th May 2022
- Last Date to Submit Complete Application at the Trust’s Office: 10th May 2022
Eligibility for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022
- Indian women graduate from a reputed university
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record
- Must have applied for admission/ secured admission to reputed universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2022
- Work experience of a minimum of 2 years preferred
Also See: Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships 2022 Application Procedure
- Request for an application form may be made by sending an email to [email protected] along with the details and documents as requested in the para given below
- Incomplete requests from applicants will not be considered by the Trust office and further correspondence will not be entertained.
- Applicants to request for an application form by sending an email to [email protected] along with the details and documents as requested in the above paragraph
- Incomplete requests from applicants will not be considered by the Trust office.
- Students are requested to submit the completed forms along with all the required documents at the Trust’s office at: Mulla House, 3rd floor, HomiMody Street, Mumbai-400001
- Students shortlisted for the interviews and scholarships awarded would be solely at the discretion of the trustees of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust.
Selection & Scholarship Amount
- A gift scholarship towards the tuition fee component, approximately between Rupees three and six lakhs per student, is awarded, depending on the performance of the applicant.
- Applicants selected for this scholarship will have to submit a clear copy of the ‘Proof of Funds’ or ‘Financial Capacity’ document that reflect that they are able to support their studies, submitted for their visa application
- Shortlisted applicants will have to attend either a personal or an online interview with the board of trustees on a designated day and time between June and August 2021, which will be conveyed at a later stage.