Ashoka University New Delhi Young India Fellowship Program (YIF) 2022
Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2022 – Ashoka University has announced the Young India Fellowship for the class of 2022-23. Check out complete details here about Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2022 application form, eligibility, selection procedure, important dates and more.
About Young India Fellowship (YIF)
- The Young India Fellowship (YIF) is a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma Program in Liberal Studies.
- The Fellowship brings together a group of 300 bright young individuals who show exceptional intellectual ability and leadership potential from across the country, and trains them to become socially committed agents of change.
Also See: Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship 2021
- The aim is to help Fellows become well-rounded individuals who are able to think critically about issues from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and go on to become self-aware leaders with a commitment to public service.
Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2022 Important Dates
|Application Open:||03rd November 2021|
|Early Decision Deadline:||07th January 2022|
|Final Application Deadline:||12th April 2022|
Young India Fellowship 2021 Important Dates (Final Round – II)
|Application Deadline:||12th April 2021|
|Online Writing Test:||23rd April – 27th April 2021|
|Application for Financial Aid:||End of April / Early May 2021|
|Personal Interviews:||28th April – 5th June 2021|
|Offers to Selected Applicants:||15th June – 20th June 2021|
Also See: Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2022
- Young India Fellowship Program is open to all young men and women with:
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The student must be in the final year of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree from renowned University of India.
- Applicants who have a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline (can be final-year students at the time of application), and are no more than 28 years of age on 01st August 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants may have work experience and/or postgraduate degree, and can be from any academic or professional background.
|Merit Scholarship on tuition:||Rs 50,000/|
|25% Scholarship on tuition:||Rs 178,000/|
|50% Scholarship on tuition:||Rs 3,57,000/|
|75% Scholarship on tuition:||Rs 5,36,000/|
|Full tuition Scholarship:||Rs 7,15,000/|
|Full Scholarship:||Rs 9,00,000/|
Also See: JSW Foundation Udaan Scholarship 2021
Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2022 Application Form
- The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Young India Fellowship; there they have to register themselves on the Young India Fellowship website www.youngindiafellowship.com
- There is no application fee for the YIF.
- There are various factors which are evaluated for the selection of the applicants like submitted application, telephonic interview, personal interview and also the General Ability test to assess the applicant’s verbal, written and analytical skills.
- The selection process will be carried out in 3 stages, each one being an elimination stage.
All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the program.
Short-listed applicants are interviewed on the telephone. Applicants will be notified in advance about when the telephonic interview will take place.
Comprehension Test & Personal Interview
On the day of the Personal Interview, applicants will be required to take a comprehension test just before the interview.
Applicants are interviewed in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bangalore.
Young India Fellowship believes that talented and bright students may belong to any social or economic strata.
- Tuition expenses for lectures and workshops
- Boarding and lodging
Cost of reading and case materials, library subscriptions and shared text books.