Azim Premji Foundation’s offers Our one-year full time Fellowship Program 2022
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 – The Program provides opportunities to build an understanding on how change in education can happen. Fellows will build this understanding through hands-on teaching experience, engaging in education dialogues and by directly participating in a range of activities designed to bring change.
- During the 1-year program, Fellows work at some of the most remote locations in India, exploring the nuances of public education in close association with government schools in rural India.
Also See: AISTE Scholarship 2022
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 Important Dates
- On Submitting the Application Form: 29th October 2021
- The Program will commence from the third week of March 2022
- A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.37000/- per month (inclusive of all benefits) would be paid during the one-year program. Statutory deductions will apply
Eligibility Criteria for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022
We are inviting people who have a passion for being catalysts for social change.
- 4 to 10 years of work experience
- A degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Applicants need to be below 35 years of age
Note: Social sector experience is not mandatory. However, a deep interest in or social conscience about current social issues will be an added advantage.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- Apply online at – http://azimpremjifoundation.org/content/programme
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Selection Procedure
On submitting the application form, applicants will be shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria. Shortlisted applicant will be called for an online written test
- Stage I – Online Application
- Stage II – Screening
- Stage III – Written Test
- Stage IV – Presentation and Interviews
- Stage V – Announcing of Final shortlists and Offer
Also See: West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2022