Charpak Exchange Scholarship – Autumn Session (SEPT-DEC)
Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2021 – Campus France a government agency that operates under the French Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of higher Education and Research invites applications for the Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021 Autumn Session (SEPT-DEC) for Indian Students.
The program is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester programme (for a period of one to four months).
Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of the call for applications: 01st March 2021 (Monday)
- Deadline for the reception of applications: 09th May 2021 (Sunday)
- Publication of results: First week of June 2021
The Charpak exchange program offers the following benefits to the awardees based on merit:
- Monthly stipend of 700 euros
- Social security
- Student visa and Campus France fee waiver
- Assistance in finding an affordable student accommodation
Also See: Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021
The applicant must be:
- An Indian national residing in India
- Not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- Be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
- The final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021 Application Procedure
- Follow this link to get started: http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
- Read the scholarship application form, fill each section carefully and attach the required documents
The required documents includes:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- NOC from the Indian institution
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received the acceptance letter before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting it from them.
- French language certificate from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university, if any. Please note: knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
- Document(s) of employment/ internship record, if any.
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
- Statement of purpose (format available on the scholarship form)
- The application will be selected on the basis of academic excellence as well as the consistency and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose.
- There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut-off for the scholarship. Knowledge of the French language will be an asset but it is not mandatory.
- Awardees of the scholarship are contacted via email; the results can also be seen at: http://www.inde.campusfrance.org/en/page/charpak
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website