SVNIRTAR Common Entrance Test 2022 for BPT, BPO, BOT Admission
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 – Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Bachelor Degree courses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) and Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO) for the academic year 2022. Check out the complete details of SVNIRTAR CET 2022 important dates, application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, exam centers, etc.
स्वामी विवेकानंद नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ रिहैबिलिटेशन ट्रेनिंग एंड रिसर्च (SVNIRTAR) बैचलर ऑफ फिजियोथेरेपी (BPT), बैचलर ऑफ ऑक्युपेशनल थेरेपी (BOT) और बैचलर ऑफ प्रोस्थेटिक्स एंड ऑर्थोटिक्स (BPO) में बैचलर डिग्री पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट (CET) आयोजित करता है। शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022 के लिए। SVNIRTAR CET 2022 महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों, आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथि, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, एडमिट कार्ड, परीक्षा केंद्रों आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें।
Check out more Entrance Exams
About SVNIRTAR CET 2022
- The admission to various Bachelor Courses for the academic year 2020 offered by SVNIRTAR, NILD & NIEPMD will be done as per the application and admission procedures are available on website.
- The applicant must be an Indian National/Foreign Nationals particularly from neighbouring South East Asian Countries. The admission will exclusively be on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance Test (CET-2022).
Courses Offered by respective State Universities at NILD, Kolkata/SVNIRTAR, Cuttack/NIEPMD, Chennai
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
- BOT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
- BPO – Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of online publication of Information Brochure and Application forms on website||15th May 2022|
|Closing date for online receipt of Application Form||10th July 2022|
|All Admit Cards will be available through online only by||17th July 2022|
|SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Exam Date||02nd August 2022|
|Declaration of Result (Tentative)||12th August 2022|
|Date of Certificate verification and 1st Counseling (Tentative)||24th August to 04th September 2022|
|Session begins at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack||01st October 2022|
|Session begins at NILD, Kolkata||01st October 2022|
|Session begins at NIEPMD, Chennai||14th September 2022|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through SVNIRTAR website http://svnirtar.nic.in.
- Only Online applications are accepted. Any other forms of application will stand rejected.
Please read instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Log in to http://svnirtar.nic.in and go through Common Entrance Test link
- Applicants should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Uploading of scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Payment of the required fee.
- Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form
Also See: NIPER JEE Exam Date
- For General/OBC Applicants: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only)
- For SC/ST/PH Applicants: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only)
Mode of Payment
- Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIRTAR CET 2022
|Nationality||The applicant should be an Indian/Foreign Nationals particularly from neighboring South East Asian Countries.|
|Age Criteria||Only those applicants who are born between 01st January, 2000 and 31st December, 2003 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible.|
|For SC, ST & PH (Divyangjan) category applicants, the applicant should be born between 01st January, 1995 and 31st December, 2003 (inclusive of both dates).|
|Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate/Secondary Education Board Certificate (Class X) will be treated as authentic. Applicants must produce original certificate for proof of age at the time of Certificate verification/Counseling, failing which they will be disqualified.|
|For B.P.T.||The students must have passed the qualifying XII standard or I.Sc or equivalent examination having English as a subject and a minimum of 50% in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory subjects. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) applicants, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively.|
|For B.O.T.||The students must have passed the qualifying XII standard or I.Sc or equivalent examination having English as a subject and a minimum of 50% in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory subjects. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) applicants, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively.|
|For B.P.O.||Applicant who has passed 10+2 in Science or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum 50% in PCB/PCM. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) applicants, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Type of Question||Multiple Choices Objective Type of 10+2 standard|
|No. of Question||100 Question|
|No. of Marks||100 Marks|
|Part||Part-A – (General Ability & General Knowledge)|
|Part –B – (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics)|
|Marking scheme||No negative marking.|
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Syllabus
- Subjects for Common Entrance Test 2022 Based On Senior Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) Curriculum.
Also See: KMAT Kerala
SVNIRTAR CET 2022 Admit Card
- SVNIRTAR CET Admit cards will be available at SVNIRTAR website by 17th July 2022. The applicant has to download and take printout of the admit card from the SVNIRTAR website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the applicant to appear in the examination.
- The exact date and venue of Entrance Test will be mentioned in the Admit card.
- Agartala, Aizwal, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Jharsuguda, Guwahati, Imphal, Itanagar, Kolkata, Kozikode, Lucknow, Raipur, Mumbai, Naharlagun, New delhi, Patna, Madurai, Ranchi, Dehradun, Siliguri, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Vijaywada, Bhopal, Chennai, Secunderabad.
Also See: HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam