SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 for MPT MOT MPO Admission
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam (PGET) 2020 – Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts the PG Entrance Test (PGET) for admission to Master Degree Courses of Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) & Master in Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO) for the academic year 2020-21.
स्वामी विवेकानंद नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ रिहैबिलिटेशन ट्रेनिंग एंड रिसर्च (SVNIRTAR) मास्टर ऑफ फिजियोथैरेपी (MPT), ऑक्युपेशनल थैरेपी के मास्टर डिग्री (MOT) और मास्टर इन प्रोस्थेटिक्स एंड ऑर्थोटिक्स (MPO) के मास्टर डिग्री कोर्स में प्रवेश के लिए PG एंट्रेंस टेस्ट (PGET) आयोजित करता है। शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए।
Check out more Entrance Exams
Check out the complete details of SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 important dates, application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, exam centers, etc. SVNIRTAR PG Entrance Test 2020 महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों, आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथि, परीक्षा पैटर्न, एडमिट कार्ड, परीक्षा केंद्रों आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें।
- Master of Physiotherapy (2 Years)
- Master in Prosthetics and Orthotics (2 Years)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (2 Years)
SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 Important Dates
Starting of online publication of Information Brochure and Application forms on website
15th May 2020 (11 AM)
Closing date for online receipt of Application Form
10th July 2020 (05.00 PM)
All Admit Cards will be available through online only by
17th July 2020
SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 Exam Date
02nd August 2020
Declaration of Result (Tentative)
14th August 2020
Date of Certificate verification and 1st Counseling (Tentative)
29th September 2020
Session begins at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack
01st October 2020
SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through SVNIRTAR website http://svnirtar.nic.in.
- Only Online applications are accepted. Any other form of application shall stand rejected.
Please read instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Step 1: Log in to http://svnirtar.nic.in and go through Common Entrance Test link
- Step 2: Applicants should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Step 3: Uploading of scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Step 4: Payment of the required fee.
- Step 5: Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
Also See: NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Date
- For General/OBC Applicants and others: Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
- For SC/ST/PH (Divyangjan) Applicants: Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only)
Mode of Payment
- Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIRTAR PGET 2020
For MPT Courses
Pass in a full time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by 28th September 2020.
For MOT Courses
Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by 28th September 2020.
For MPO Courses
BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
- The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2020.
- In case of two or more applicants obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2020, the inter- se-merit of applicants will be determined according to higher marks in Final year/7th + 8th Semester/Part-IV in BPT/ B.Sc.(PT)/ BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 Admit Card
- SVNIRTAR PGET Admit cards will be available at SVNIRTAR website by 17th July 2020. The applicant has to download and take printout of the admit card from the SVNIRTAR website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the applicant to appear in the examination
- The exact date and venue of Entrance Test will be mentioned in the Admit card.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Type of Question
Multiple Choices Objective Type
No. of Marks
- Agartala, Aizwal, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Jharsuguda, Guwahati, Imphal, Itanagar, Kolkata, Kozikode, Lucknow, Raipur, Mumbai, Naharlagun, New delhi, Patna, Madurai, Ranchi, Dehradun, Siliguri, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Vijaywada, Bhopal, Chennai, Secunderabad.
Also See: HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020