Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2020
KMAT Kerala 2020 – Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala conducting the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) Kerala 2020. The exam is conducted to grant admission to the 2 year MBA Programme for the academic session 2020-21. KMAT Kerala is a state-level exam which is conducted in online mode. Check out the complete details of KMAT Kerala like exam dates, eligibility, age limit, registration process, application form, selection procedure, exam pattern, etc for Kerala KMAT 2020.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Important Dates
|Releasing of Online Application Form||30th April 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||20th May 2020|
|Issuing of Admit Card||To be announced|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Check out more Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Kerala 2020
- Applicants can check the Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Kerala examination below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit prescribed by the CEE Kerala.
- Applicants should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration in the field of Arts, Engineering, Commerce Management or equivalent to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the course.
- Applicants should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in the field of Arts/ Engineering/ Commerce/ Management with a minimum mark of 50% (40% in case of SC/ ST Categories).
Also See: NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Date
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Application Form for KMAT Kerala is released on the official site i.e. cee-kerala.org
Eligible and interested applicants can fill the online application form from the official website. Applicants can apply for KMAT Kerala 2020 exam by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Applicants can click on the link given above or go to the official website directly. .
- Step 2: Applicants are redirected to the registration page where applicants have to enter the asked details.
- Step 3: Then, click on “Register” button and login credentials are sent to the email ID.
- Step 4: Applicants can now login using their Application Number and Password.
- Step 5: After that, applicants have to enter personal details, address details and qualification details.
- Step 6: After entering all the required details in the KMAT Kerala Application Form applicants can proceed to the payment of required Application Fee.
- Step 7: Now, after the successful payment applicants can upload the required documents and select the Test City of their preference.
- Step 8: At last applicants can take a print out of the confirmation page and save it for further use.
Also See: AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
|Modes of Payment||Debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan|
KMAT Kerala 2020 Selection Process
- Applicants who want to take admission for KMAT Kerala 2020 MBA will have to go through the three stages for selection procedure, i.e., Entrance Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- The ratio of all the three stages will be 80:10:10 of the admission process.
- The Admit card for KMAT Kerala exam released by the CEE Kerala. Applicants can download their Admit Cards by login on the official website.
- Applicants have to enter the application number and password to download the admit card. All the registered applicants must go to the KMAT Kerala 2020 exam center along with their Admit Card, Govt. approved ID proof and a blue or black pen.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can check out the exam pattern for KMAT Kerala below:
|Mode of Examination||Online Mode|
|Total Time||2.5 hours|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Number of Sections||04|
|Marks (for each question)||+4 marks|
No. of Questions
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
Also See: CSEET 2020 Exam Dates