AIAPGET 2021 All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIAPGET 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of All India Institute of Ayurveda has been invited applications from the interested applicants for admission into various PG Ayush Courses for the academic session 2021 through an AIAPGET 2021. The national level exam for admission of eligible and qualified applicants in MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses is expected to be held in June 2020. Applicants can check out the AIAPGET 2021 exam dates, application form, eligibility, registration, fees, exam pattern, syllabus and more for AIAPGET Exam 2021.
Check out more Entrance Exams
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Dates
|Application Form Availability:||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form:||1st week of June 2021|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only:||2nd week of June 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card:||3rd week of June 2021|
|Date of AIAPGET Exam 2021||To be announced|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys:||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website:||Will be intimated later on the website|
AIAPGET Program 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 is a computer based test (CBT) for admission to AYUSH MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for 2021-22 Academic Session.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi (An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) for conducting AIAPGET 2021.
- The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 under Society Registration Act 1860 as an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- It includes All India (Open/other States) and State quota seats for admission to MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions and Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
Also See: NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Date
Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET 2021
- Applicants can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Applicants must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing applicants must have completed their internship for one year.
- Applicants are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/ deemed universities.
- They must possess an Internship Completion Certificate which states that the applicant completes the internship on or before 30th September 2021.
Also See: AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply online only by accessing the website https://ntaaiapget.nic.in
- The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online
- Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Applicant’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Applicant’s Signature (between 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee using appropriate payment mode through appropriate payment gateway and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Applicants can check the list of the documents required for AIAPGET 2021 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the applicants (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the applicants (to be uploaded)
Also See: CSEET 2020 Notification
- Applicants can check the application fee for AIAPGET 2021 below:
- General / OBC applicants: Rs. 2500/-
- Gen-EWS: Rs. 2250/-
- SC / ST / PWD applicants: Rs. 1750/-
Mode of Payment
- Applicants must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm.
- You need to keep the proof of paid fees.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants can check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2021 below.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of Exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of Questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer
Paper for AIAPAGET 2021 Exam
- Paper: Medium
- Ayurveda: English and Hindi
- Siddha: English and Tamil
- Unani: English and Urdu
- Homeopathy: English
Syllabus for AIAPGET 2021
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document
- Applicants have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination centre. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed.
AIAPGET 2021 Test Centers
- Agra; Guwahati; Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar; Hyderabad; Bengaluru; Jaipur; Bhopal; Jammu; Bhubaneshwar; Kanpur; Chandigarh/Mohali; Kolhapur; Chennai; Kolkata; Dehradun; Kottayam; Delhi NCR; Lucknow; Ernakulam/Kochi; Mumbai/Navi Mumbai; Nagpur; Nasik; Patna; Pune; Raipur; Ranchi; Roorkee; Siliguri; Srinagar; Surat; Thiruvananthapuram; Thrissur; Vijayawada
Also See: KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Dates