HPU B.Ed Admission 2022 Notification
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 – Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla has invited applications from eligible applicants for the B.Ed. Entrance Test for admission to 2 years regular B.Ed. Course in Himachal Pradesh for the Session 2022. Check out complete details of HPU B.Ed Exam 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam center, selection procedure and more about HPU B.Ed Admission 2022.
B.Ed. Programme through Regular Mode
- A minimum period of two academic years (spread across four semesters)
- A maximum of three academic years from the date of admission of the applicant.
Check out more Entrance Exams
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Release of application form||20th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||18th June 2022|
|Issuance of admit card||01st July 2022|
|HPU B.Ed entrance exam will be held on||26th July 2022|
|Announcement of Result||05th August 2022|
|Uploading of Merit List||12th August 2022|
No. of Seats
The NCTE has approved a total number of 100 seats, out of which 50 seats are in Non-Medical Stream
- 30 seats in Medical Stream
- 15 seats in Arts Stream and 05 seats in Commerce Stream, which are filled up as per 100-point roster.
Also see: HPU MAT Application Form
- 85% seats are reserved for Bonafide/Domicile applicants of H.P. and 15% to the applicants of other States
- One supernumerary seat for Single Girl Child is reserved in the dept. of Education H.P. University, Shimla
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
- Step-I: HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test Application Form will be released on the official website
- Step-II: Applicants can apply online on the website www.admissions.hpushimla.in & www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Step-III: All the applicants are advised to read the Prospectus of the B.Ed. Entrance Test 2022 carefully before filling up the Form.
|General/OBC & their Sub-Categories||Rs.1100/-|
|SC/ST & their Sub-Categories||Rs.550/-|
|Antyodaya/IRDP Category||Rs. 550|
|Payment Mode||The online medium to submit the fee will be – Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card|
Eligibility Criteria for HPU B.Ed Admission 2022
|Any of the following option may be satisfied||Applicants with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped) either in the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/ Commerce/ Arts) and or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering (OR);|
|Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped) or any other qualification equivalent thereto|
|Note||No relaxation, even 0.01% in the above prescribed percentage of marks shall be granted under any circumstances|
|Applicants who have appeared in BA/B.Sc. /B.Com final year or Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engg/ Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto exam and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed. Entrance Test|
|Age Limit||There is no upper age limit for applicants applying to the regular B.Ed. Course of two years.|
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
|Duration of Test||HPU B.Ed Entrance Test will be a 2 hour examination|
|Questions Type||There will be 150 MCQs in it. Each question will carry one mark and negative marking will not be done. There will 5 sections in the exam and the distribution of questions and marks in each|
No. of Questions
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Awareness (Mainly H.P. & India)*||30||30|
|Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English) 20+20=40||40||40|
|Knowledge of National Commissions/ Committees on Education||20||20|
|Teaching Aptitude and Attitude||40||40|
HPU B.Ed Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for the registered applicants will be issued on www.hpuniv.nic.in
- It will be released after the successful completion of the application form. The applicants will not receive it through post or any other medium.
- The applicants should carry it on the exam day or they will not be allowed to take the examination.
Also See: NIPER JEE Exam Date
HPU B.Ed 2022 Exam Center
|The centers of HPU B.Ed 2022 entrance exam will be in:|
HPU B.Ed 2022 Selection Process
- The admission to the said course will be made strictly on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Test
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 35% (i.e. 53 out of 150).
- In case of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped applicants, 5 lower the minimum qualifying marks will be 30% (45 out of 150).
Also See: AIAPGET 2022 Exam Dates