LSAT India 2020 Notification and Dates
LSAT 2020 Application Form – Law School Admission Council is conducting Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2020 on 17th May 2020, a worldwide Level Entrance Examination for admission to various law colleges and institutions in India. Register online with a fee of Rs.3800/- till 4th May 2020.
LSAT India 2020 an Entrance exam to get admission to all the renowned LSAT India Colleges.
LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based) for admissions to five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programs in over 45 law schools of India.
Check out AILET 2020 Notification
This year, Pearson VUE administered LSAT India, which is a standardized test of reading and reasoning skills will be conducted on 17th May 2020.
The Paper-Pencil based law school admission test for India will have as many as 100 questions and are to be attempted within two hours and twenty minutes (140 minutes). LSAT-India Test Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes without any break.
Applicants will check all the information details of admission procedure, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam details, exam pattern, admit card, result and counseling for LSAT 2020 below post.
LSAT 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Opens||06th December 2019|
|Registration Closes||04th May 2020|
|LSAT 2020 Exam Date||17th May 2020|
|LSAT 2020 Admit Card||20th April to 30th April 2020|
|Score Card release||29th May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT India 2020
Pearson VUE will notify LSAT India 2020 eligibility criteria for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test.
Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Applicants must have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the LSAT India exam.
- Applicants have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
LSAT 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of LSAT India 2020 specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2020.
Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
LSAT India Colleges that are participating this year.
LSAT India 2020 will witness participation of 45 law schools for admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs.
Check out COMEDK UGET 2020
LSAT 2020 Admit Card
- Admit cards of eligible applicants (complete registrations) will be available for download from the 20th April to 30th April 2020.
- Applicants will get access to the LSAT India 2020 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of LSAT India.
- LSAT India Admit Card 2020 should be considered as an important document by the applicants firstly because it is the hall ticket to appear in the law examination and secondly, it mentions all the important details like the name of the applicants, exam date, roll number, exam duration besides timing and venue. It should also be noted that no applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of the admit card of LSAT India 2020.
- Applicants who are unable to download their admit card can call the customer support phone number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia or e-mail [email protected] to seek assistance.
LSAT 2020 Application Form
- Register online for the LSAT India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com / https://www.discoverlaw.in
- Applicants applying for LSAT India 2020 will need to first register online through the official link.
- Applicants should complete and submit an online application via the registration portal.
- When you register you will receive one Official LSAT-India PrepTest that is not available anywhere else.
- You may also purchase The Official LSAT-India Handbook and The Official LSAT-India SuperPrep.
- The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800/-. The fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards only.
- LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees. Applicants will have to enter their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number besides setting a password for online registration of LSAT India 2020.
- Before you register, research the law degree programs in which you are interested. It is your responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements and admission procedures of the law colleges.
Check out MAH MCA CET 2020
LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Total Time Duration||2 hours 20 minutes (For each section 35 minutes time duration will be there)|
|Marking scheme||No negative marking|
|Type of Questions||Objective Types Questions|
|Total Number of Sections||4 Sections|
|Question Paper Pattern||LSAT India assesses critical thinking skills with three types of multiple-choice questions, as follows:|
LSAT India by the Numbers
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||115||2 hours and 55 minutes|
LSAT India 2020 Test Centers
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams