All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022 for Law Courses
AILET 2022: The National Law University (NLU) has invited applications for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs for the academic year of 2022 commencing from August 2022. Check out the complete details of AILET Exam 2022 like courses, exam dates, application form, eligibility, selection, etc for AILET 2022 for NLU Delhi Admissions.
NLU Delhi Course Offered
- BA LLB (Hons) – 5-year Program
- LLM – 1 year
Check out more Entrance Exams
AILET 2022 Important Dates
|Notification issue||4th December 2021|
|Application form release||23rd January 2022|
|Submission of application form||25th June 2022|
|Correction Facility||1st till 3rd July 2022|
|Admit card availability||19th July 2022|
|AILET 2022 Exam Date||30th July 2022|
|Answer Key||30th July 2022|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.) & LL.M result declaration||4th August 2022|
|Counselling session||5th August 2022|
|1st list of admission letter||9th August 2022|
AILET 2022 Application Form
- Interested applicants should apply only online on payment of Rs.3050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Category Applicants, Rs.1050/- (Rupees One thousand Fifty only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PD) along with a copy of requisite Caste/Persons with Disabilities Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line, (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fees. For further details relating to the application form, eligibility criteria, a pattern of entrance test, etc. visit University Website http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The applicants should apply only online for admission through http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The admit cards will be available online from the 4th week of July 2022 on the above websites.
Also See: Bihar ITICAT 2022
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five-Year Program
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in August 2022 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note – One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
LL.M. One-Year Program
- Eligibility: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The applicants appearing in the final year LL.B. Examination in August 2020 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 (70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)). Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary).
- Reservation: 15% for SC applicants, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Eligibility: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). For detailed eligibility conditions visit University website www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Number of Seats: 08 Seats (No. of seats may vary).
AILET 2022 Admission Process
- Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs will be through AILET to be conducted at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi.
Note: Reservations for admissions are subject to any decision by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and NLU Delhi.
Check out more Entrance Exams