All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2020 for Law Courses
AILET 2020: The National Law University (NLU) has invited applications for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs for the academic year of 2020-21 commencing from August 2020. Check out the complete details of AILET Exam 2020 like courses, exam dates, application form, eligibility, selection, etc for AILET 2020 for NLU Delhi Admissions.
NLU Delhi Course Offered
- BA LLB (Hons) – 5-year Program
- LLM – 1 year
AILET 2020 Important Dates
|AILET 2020 Application Form starts from||15th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||Extend to 07th July 2020|
|Release date of the AILET 2020||Extend to 27th July 2020|
|Date of AILET 2020 Exam||Extend to 18th August 2020|
|Declaration of AILET 2020 Result||To be announced|
|Issue of Letters for Admission (1st List)||To be announced|
|Last date to deposit the Admission Fee (1st List)||To be announced|
|Release date of the 2nd Merit list & Waiting List||To be announced|
|Last date to deposit Admission fee (2nd List)||To be announced|
|Release date of the 3rd Merit List||To be announced|
|Release date of 4th Merit List||To be announced|
|Release date of 5th Merit List||To be announced|
|Release date of 6th Merit List||To be announced|
|Closing Date of Admissions||August 2020|
AILET 2020 Application Form
- Interested applicants should apply only online on payment of Rs.3050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Category Applicants, Rs.1050/- (Rupees One thousand Fifty only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PD) along with a copy of requisite Caste/Persons with Disabilities Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line, (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fees. For further details relating to the application form, eligibility criteria, a pattern of entrance test, etc. visit University Website http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The applicants should apply only online for admission through http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- The admit cards will be available online from the 4th week of July 2020 on the above websites.
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five-Year Program
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in August 2020 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note – One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
LL.M. One-Year Program
- Eligibility: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The applicants appearing in the final year LL.B. Examination in August 2020 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 (70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)). Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary).
- Reservation: 15% for SC applicants, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Eligibility: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). For detailed eligibility conditions visit University website www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Number of Seats: 08 Seats (No. of seats may vary).
AILET 2020 Admission Process
- Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs will be through AILET to be conducted at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi.
Note: Reservations for admissions are subject to any decision by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and NLU Delhi.
Check out more Entrance Exams