COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) 2020 for B.E, B.Tech and B.Arch Courses
COMEDK UGET 2020 – The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore has been announced the exam and application dates for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2020 for B.E, B.Tech and B.Arch Courses Admission. COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET 2020) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses on 10th May 2020. Check out complete details of COMEDK UGET 2020 eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, exam date, last date for COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Courses Duration
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) & B Tech: 4 years
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture): 5 years
COMEDK UGET 2020 Highlights
|Examination Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate (UG) Examination|
Check out more Entrance Exams
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
In the table provided below, we have mentioned all the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam dates for various events.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2020||16th January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||17th April 2020|
|Date of edit application form||18th – 20th April 2020|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Admit Card||1st – 9th May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||14th May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||18th May 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||22nd May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||26th May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2020
Applicants from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2020 entrance exam.
Nationality: Applicant applying must be a citizen of India.
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations for admission for B.E. should be second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- 10+2 subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Relaxation of marks – 40% for SC, ST and OBC applicants of Karnataka State
- Applicants should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma holders are not eligible for COMEDK. No lateral entry is allowed in any course.
- Appearing for COMEDK Entrance Test will also be considered an attempt for figuring in the rank list.
Note: Applicants are required to submit the original marks sheets of the examination during the time of counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B.Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also, 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Applicants should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
- No Entrance Test for applicants seeking admission to B.Arch Course.
- Applicants seeking admission to B.Arch course need to submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website.
- No need to fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
- For admission to architecture programs, the colleges will accept NATA Scores.
- For admission into medical and dental programs, NEET scores will be accepted by various institutes.
Also See: MAH MCA CET 2020
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
To apply for engineering programs, applicants have to register in the below-mentioned manner. We are providing the steps to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org. Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website.
- Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Log in with the system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb.
- The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb.
- Applicants also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in 80kb and 150 kb formats, respectively.
Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- Proceed to make payment by clicking on the payment gateway mode.
- You can re-login and check your status for the payment.
- Before clicking on the submit button preview your COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form by clicking on the “Preview” button and re-verify your application form.
|Stream||Online Fees (INR)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||1600 + other charges||2600 + other charges|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Date & Time
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM of 10th May 2020|
|Medium of Exam||English Only|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking for wrong or unanswered question|
|The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11th & 12th STD / 1st and 2nd PUC.|
|In the case of a tie in the test score, the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
- Comedk UGET Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from 09th May 2020.
- Applicants appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT).
- No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the applicants under any circumstances.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Selection Process
- This document called ‘Brochure for COMEDK UGET 2020’ lays down the procedure and necessary regulations for the conduct of Entrance Test only.
- For Seat Selection process and other related processes, the applicants are advised to visit www.comedk.org for regular updates.