Maharashtra MAH MCA CET 2020 Notification
MAH MCA CET 2020: DTE Maharashtra has announced the MAH MCA CET 2020 for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course 2020-21. MAH MCA CET 2020 is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The DTE has been released the notification and invited application from eligible applicants for MAH MCA CET 2020 for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program for academic session 2020-21.
The MAH MCA CET 2020 is scheduled on 23rd March 2020 by online mode for admission to first year / direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of three year full time post graduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
MAH MCA CET 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||15th January 2020|
|Online registration closes||22nd February 2020|
|Issue of hall ticket||08th March 2020|
|Date of online MAH MCA CET 2020||23rd March 2020|
|Declaration of result||15th April 2020 (5p.m)|
Check out more Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria MAH MCA CET 2020
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Relaxation of marks – At least 45% in the case of applicants of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only
- Studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination
- For Direct second year admissions, the applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree in
- Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science)
- Applicants appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Total Time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes
Marking Scheme (Sectional break-up)
|Sr. No||Section||No. of question||Marks per question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|1||Mathematics & Statistics||30||2||60||
|2||Logical /Abstract Reasoning||30||2||60|
|3||English Comprehension and verbal ability||20||2||40|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through http://www.mahacet.org website and click on the option “MAH- MCA CET 2020” which will open a new screen.
- Applicants can register themselves by clicking on to new registration and filling their particulars in the form.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload scanned image of photograph (size, 20-50kb) and signature (size, 10-20kb)
- Make online payment of the examination fee.
- Then Click on ‘Submit’ button.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Schedule
MAH MCA CET 2020 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required. MAH MCA CET 2020 will be conducted on 23rd March 2020 in multiple sessions. Applicants shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted center. No applicant shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
|General Category Applicants from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant applicants.||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Applicants of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
Fee can be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa /MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.