Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 for SSC Tech 55th Men and 26th Women Course October 2020
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army has released notification of Indian Army SSC Tech 55th Men 26th Women 2020 for unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduate and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course shall be commenced in October 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Eligible applicants who wish to Join Indian Army after engineering can apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2020. The application form is available from 22nd January 2020 to 22nd February 2020. Check out Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SSC Tech Indian Army Recruitment 2020.
Also See: Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2020
Also See: Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2020
भारतीय सेना एसएससी तकनीकी भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय सेना ने सभी सेनाओं में भारतीय सेना में लघु सेवा आयोग के अनुदान के लिए अविवाहित पुरुष और अविवाहित महिला इंजीनियरिंग स्नातक और रक्षा कर्मियों की विधवाओं के लिए भारतीय सेना एसएससी टेक 55 वीं पुरुष 26 वीं महिला 2020 की अधिसूचना जारी की है। / सेवाएँ। पाठ्यक्रम का प्रारंभ अक्टूबर 2020 में अधिकारियों के प्रशिक्षण अकादमी (ओटीए), चेन्नई, तमिलनाडु में किया जाएगा। योग्य आवेदक जो इंजीनियरिंग के बाद भारतीय सेना में शामिल होना चाहते हैं, वे भारतीय सेना एसएससी टेक 2020 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन फॉर्म 22 जनवरी 2020 से 22 फरवरी 2020 तक उपलब्ध है। भारतीय सेना एसएससी टेक भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा की जाँच करें। , चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि और एसएससी टेक भारतीय सेना भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां।
Indian Army SSC Tech 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd January 2020 (12.00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC(T)-55th Men and SSCW ITI 26th Women: 20th February 2020 (12.00 Hrs.)
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Applicants must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the below, will be accepted.
- Name and Total No. of Posts: 55th SSC Tech (Men) and 26th SSC Tech (Women) Course October 2020.
Check out more Defence Jobs
For SSC (Tech) 55 Men – 175 Posts
- Civil – 42
- Mechanical – 14
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 17
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 58
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 21
- Electronics – 02
- Opto Electronics – 02
- Fibre Optics – 02
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 02
- Production Engg – 02
- Architecture – 03
- Building Construction Technology – 02
- Aeronautical – 02
- Ballistics – 02
- Avionics – 02
- Aerospace – 02
For SSC (Tech) 26 Women – 14 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology – 01
- Mechanical – 02
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 02
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 03
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 03
Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 02 Posts
- SSC (W) Tech – 01
- SSC (W) (Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – 01
Check out Indian Army TES 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020
- Nationality: Applicants should either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- SSC (T) 55th Men and SSCW (T) 26th Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01st Oct 2020 (Applicants born between 02nd Oct 93 and 01st Oct 2000) (both dates inclusive).
- For windows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01st Oct 2020
- Note-1: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- Note-2: No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): Applicants who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply. The applicants studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- The applicants studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01st October 2020 and procedure the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Such applicants will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Applicants must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC (T)-55th Men and SSC(T) 26th Women is BE/B. Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below.
- Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-55th Men and SSC(T)-26th Women course, applicants studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practical, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for award of qualifying BE/B. Tech degree before 01st October 2020 failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Height & Weight
- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women applicant is 152 cm and 42 kg.
- In case of applicants belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2cms.
- The minimum acceptable visual acuity are distant vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18, Myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
- Applicants who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected.
- Applicants who have undergone Lasik Surgery for Correction of reflective error are NOT acceptable.
- Applicant recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those applicants will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
- The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the applicants. Unfit applicants must report for AMB within a minimum period of 42 days from the date of birth SMB, if they apply for AMB.
Check out Indian Army TGC 2020
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 Selection Method
Shortlisting of Applications & SSB Interviews
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut-off percentage of marks without assigning any reason. Initial checking of applications will be done at Directorate General Recruiting, Army Hqs.
- Only shortlisted eligible applicants depending on aggregate percentage of marks scored will be called for and assessed under aegis of Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Applicants will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Army Headquarters and no requests of changes are entertained in this regard.
Two Stage Selection Procedures
- Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centers
- All the applicants will face stage one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centers; the applicants who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests; those who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same date.
Indian Army SSC Tech Salary – Pay Scale
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP)
- Rs.56100/- Per month (Starting pay in Level 10)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – to the Officers from the rank of Lt. to brig Rs.15500/- per month fixed.
- On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration.’
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up online application form to avoid mistakes, and thereby rejection of application.