SBI Armourers in Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020 Notification
SBI Clerical Cadre (Armourers) Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online application from physically fit Indian citizens (Ex-servicemen) for appointment for the post of Armourer in Clerical Cadre (Specialist Cadre). Applicants can apply online from 23rd January 2020 till 12th February 2020. Before applying, applicants are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Check out SBI Amrourers Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SBI Clerical Cadre Armourers Recruitment 2020.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020
SBI Clerical Cadre in Armourers Recruitment 2020 – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (SBI) ने क्लेरिकल कैडर (स्पेशल कैडर) में आर्मरर के पद पर नियुक्ति के लिए शारीरिक रूप से फिट भारतीय नागरिकों (पूर्व सैनिकों) से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। आवेदक 23 जनवरी 2020 से 12 फरवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले, आवेदकों से यह सुनिश्चित करने का अनुरोध किया जाता है कि वे पात्रता की तिथि के अनुसार पद के लिए पात्रता मानदंड को पूरा करें। एसबीआई क्लेरिकल कैडर आर्मरर भर्ती 2020 के लिए एसबीआई अमौरर्स क्लेरिकल कैडर भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा तिथि और महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों की जांच करें।
SBI Clerical Cadre Armourers Post Details
- Name of Organisation: State Bank of India
- Nature of Job: Government Job
- Name of Vacancy: Clerical cadre (Armourers)
- Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration begins 23rd January 2020
- Online Registration Closes: 12th February 2020
- Tentative Date of Exam: 08th March 2020
- Tentative Date of Downloading Admit Card: 21st February 2020
SBI Armourers in Clerical Cadre Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Circle||State||Total No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Armourers Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020
- The online website of State Bank of India has all the details for the eligibility criteria for each post. There is age limit specified for each post. Therefore, it is highly recommended that the candidates should visit the official website.
- Minimum pass in class 10+2 exam or equivalent or armed forces certificate equivalent to 10+2.
- Applicants must have Armourer Grade I while in the service and should be fully qualified in Armament course conducted by Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in 1st class.
Also check more Bank Jobs
- Minimum age – 20 years
- Maximum age – 45 years
SBI Armourers Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The selection process comprises of online test (100 marks) and interview (25 marks).
- Minimum qualifying aggregate marks will be decided at the discretion of the Bank.
- If number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to select the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of online test & interview.
- Written test will be held on-line. The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 08th March 2020.
- The call letter for the online test shall be made available on Bank’s website for downloading.
- A tentative list of test centers is Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Vijaywada, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram & Hyderabad. Candidates should choose the Name of the Centre where he/she desires to appear in the examination.
- Any request for change of examination centre will not be entertained. However, Bank reserves the right to add or delete any centre and allot any centre to the applicant other than the one he/ she had opted for at the time of filling online application.
- Applicants shall be qualified for interview from the top of the State-wise and category-wise merit list drawn on the basis of online test score subject to scoring minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank).
Also read Latest Government Jobs
- Marks secured by the applicants in the Online Examination (out of 100 marks) are converted to out of 40 marks and Interview score of applicants (out of 25 marks) are converted to out of 60 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Examination & Interview. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category State-wise and will be posted in the State for which they are applying.
- In case process of selection is through Shortlisting and Interview, then the final merit list will be arrived out of 100 marks of interview and selection will be made from the top merit ranked applicants in each category State-wise and will be posted in the State for which they are applying.
SBI Clerical Cadre Armourers Exam Pattern 2020
Exam Pattern of Online Test
|Sr. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1||General Awareness||10||20||1 hour|
SBI Clerical Cadre Armourers 2020 Test Centres
- Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Vijaywada, Ahmedabad, Bhubanewar, Guwahati, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram & Hyderabad
Also check SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
SBI Clerical Cadre Pay Scale
- Rs.11765- 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110- 2120/1- 30230- 1310/1- 31540
- Since Armourer is a clerical post, selected candidate will be paid emoluments as applicable to Award staff under various rules/ Awards/ Settlements in force in the Bank from time to time. At present, the total starting emoluments of an Armourer in a metropolitan city will be around 23500/- per month inclusive of DA & allowances.
SBI Clerical Cadre Armourers Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Applicants must first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Applicants must fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, applicant must submit the same. In the event of applicant not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant must note down the registration number and password
- They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, applicant should submit the same.
- After registering online, the applicants are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- For any query, please write to us on [email protected]. Please ensure to mention the Advertisement number and the name of the post in the email subject.
Check out State Govt Jobs
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020