Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard has been invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant Posts. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian applicants for general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers)and invites ‘online’ application for SC & ST category only. The application form for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2020 will be started from 9th February 2020 and last date is 15th February 2020. Check out complete details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, exam date, last date, application fee for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 02/2020.
इंडियन कोस्ट गार्ड असिस्टेंट कमांडेंट भर्ती 2020: इंडियन कोस्ट गार्ड को असिस्टेंट कमांडेंट पदों पर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। भारतीय तटरक्षक बल, संघ का एक सशस्त्र बल, सामान्य कमांड शाखा में सहायक कमांडेंट (ग्रुप ‘ए’ राजपत्रित अधिकारी) के रूप में युवा और गतिशील भारतीय आवेदकों के लिए एक चुनौतीपूर्ण कैरियर प्रदान करता है और केवल एससी और एसटी वर्ग के लिए ‘ऑनलाइन’ आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। । भारतीय तटरक्षक सहायक कमांडेंट जॉब्स 2020 के लिए आवेदन फॉर्म 9 फरवरी 2020 से शुरू किया जाएगा और अंतिम तिथि 15 फरवरी 2020 है। भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन का पूरा विवरण देखें। भारतीय तट रक्षक सहायक कमांडेंट भर्ती के लिए फॉर्म, परीक्षा की तारीख, अंतिम तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क 02/2020।
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Nature of Job||Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (ST/SC Category only)|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 Important Dates
|Online application begins||09th February 2020|
|Online application closes||15th February 2020|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||25th February 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||01st week of March 2020|
Pay Scale: Pay level 10 (Basic pay Rs. 56,100/-)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
Should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Applicants wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks in Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education (Applicants not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD).
- Applicants withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Applicants should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only applicants cleared their final year/final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Not born earlier than: 01st July 1990
- Not born later than: 30th June 1999
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 09th to 15th February 2020 upto 1700 Hrs for the above said post. The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the applicant, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name and date of birth in the application, is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Applicants to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the applicant is Mandatory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/ category certificate.
To fill up “Online” application the applicants need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up the application form in the following manner:-
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Batch (SRD).
- Select only one post (Assistant Commandant General Duty) to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Applicants have to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the applicant. Applicants must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 25th February 2020 onwards. For applicants NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
- Applicants are required to bring 02 copies of system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Applicants shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photo copies of all documents required i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate/games certificate duly attested. Any applicant who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Check out more Defence Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Pay Scale/Salary
Promotion & Pay Scale: The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:-
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Deputy Inspector General||13A||1,31,100.00|
|Additional Director General||15||1,82,200.00|
- Medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Insurance cover of 1 crore at a premium of 10,000.00 per month as Group insurance as per prevalent rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement as applicable.
- Canteen facilities and various loan facilities at subsidized rates.
- Learn & participate in various sports and adventure activities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular centre may be increased more than 55% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted applicants will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. Date/time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
Stage 2: Final selection
The applicants who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.