HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 11 Civil Judge Posts
HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited online applications from eligible applicants for recruitment of 11 Civil Judges through H.P. Judicial Service Competitive Examination-2019-II. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of HPPSC Recruitment 2020 like exam date, vacancy details, eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, exam pattern, last date and more for HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020.
HPPSC सिविल जज भर्ती 2020: हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग (HPPSC) ने H.P के माध्यम से 11 सिविल जजों की भर्ती के लिए योग्य आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। न्यायिक सेवा प्रतियोगी परीक्षा-2019-द्वितीय। HPPSC सिविल जज भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदक HPPSC भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरण जैसे परीक्षा तिथि, रिक्ति विवरण, योग्यता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा पैटर्न, अंतिम तिथि और अधिक जानकारी देख सकते हैं।
Check out more Government Jobs
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Organization name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment type||Himachal Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Existing Vacancies||07 (UR)|
|Anticipated||04 [UR-1, OBC-2 and SC-1]|
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Start date of application||15th December 2019|
|Last date of application||5th January 2020|
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application along with requisite documents||13th January 2020|
|HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2020|
|Date of Preliminary exam||5th March 2020|
|Result of preliminary exam||15th March 2020|
|Commencement of Mains exam||30th March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2019
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- As on the fifth of January, 2020, applicant must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the Commission’s Office i.e. 5th January, 2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in following conditions
- 03 years for S.C.& OBCcategoryApplicants of Himachal Pradesh.
Note: For the Applicants of reserved categories except SC & OBC category, no relaxation in age limit except fee shall be admissible.
Check out State Govt Jobs
The detail of fee is as under:
- General Category: Rs. 400/-
- SC,OBC and other prescribed category of Himachal Pradesh: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay requisite Examination Fees through “e-Payment” i.e.through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Before applying online, all Applicants are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Step 1: New User: Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User” REGISTERED Applicants: The Applicants already registered with the commission or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such Applicants should click on “REGISTERED USER” link
- Step 2: For the Basic Registration process, you have to click on the “Click to Apply” option. It will fetch out Applicant‟s Basic Registration page in which the Applicants have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- The Applicant is required to upload the images of recent Photographs and Signature Specimens. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each.
- Step 3: Fee through E-Payment
- Step 4: visit http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ and take print of application form page by clicking on the “Application Form” option available
- Step 5: After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch along with documents to“Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”.
- The Applicants should also write the name of examination viz. “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2019-II” on the envelope before dispatching it to “The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”.
Check out HPPSC Official Notification – Click here
Applicants can HPPSC Recruitment Apply Online through direct link – Click here
HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
|Exam type||Objective Type Examination (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||1 hour for each Paper|
Subjects in which paper will be taken:
Main Exam: This exam will be narrative in nature.
|PAPER 1||Civil Law-I: Code of Civil Procedure. Indian Evidence Act, Indian Stamp Act, Himachal Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act||200 marks|
|PAPER 2||Civil Law-II: Indian Contract Act, Hindu Law, Indian Limitation Act, Transfer of Property Act and H.P. Urban Rent Control Act||200 marks|
|PAPER 3||Criminal Law: Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Chapter-XVII (section 138 to 143) of the Negotiable Instruments Act, H.P. Excise Act-2011 as Applicable to the State of H.P., Wild Life Protection Act and Indian Forest Act||200 marks|
|PAPER 4||English Composition: A Choice from three Essays on General Subjects.ESSAY: 100 Marks Translation of Hindi Passage into English: 50 Marks||150 marks|
|PAPER 5||Language (Hindi): Hindi (in Devanagari Script) No books prescribed. The paper of Hindi will comprise of the following:- Translation of English passage into Hindi.-30 Marks Essay in Hindi on any topic out of three. 50 Marks Composition (Idioms and Corrections etc.).-20 Mark~~~~~Total: 100 Marks||100 marks|
|PERSONALITY TEST||Applicant shall also be required to obtain at least 45% of the marks allocated for the interview, failing which he will be deemed to have not qualified for the competitive examination||150 marks|
|MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS||(i) No Applicant shall be credited with any marks in any paper unless he obtains at least 40 percent marks in that paper, except Hindi language paper (paper-V) in which Applicant should obtain at least 33 percent marks.
(ii) No Applicant shall be considered to have qualified the written test unless he obtains 45 percent marks in aggregate in all papers and at least 33 percent marks in language paper i.e. Hindi in Devanagari script
Check out HP Jobs Related links