Coal India MT Recruitment 2020 – 1326 Management Trainee
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: Coal India Limited (CIL), a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India has published the recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee (MT) Posts. A total of 1326 vacancies are notified for various disciplines. CIL Management Trainee online applications will start from 21st December and will continue till 19th January 2020. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of Coal India MT Recruitment 2020 like eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, last date and more for Coal India Management Trainee 2020.
कोल इंडिया मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020: कोल इंडिया लिमिटेड (CIL), कोयला मंत्रालय के तहत एक महारत्न सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रम, भारत सरकार ने मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी (MT) पदों के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। कुल 1326 रिक्तियां विभिन्न विषयों के लिए अधिसूचित की गई हैं। सीआईएल प्रबंधन प्रशिक्षु ऑनलाइन आवेदन 21 दिसंबर से शुरू होगा और 19 जनवरी 2020 तक जारी रहेगा। आवेदक पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, जैसे कोल इंडिया एमटी भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरणों की जांच कर सकते हैं, ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, अंतिम तिथि और कोल इंडिया प्रबंधन प्रशिक्षु 2020 के लिए और अधिक।
Coal India MT Recruitment 2020
- COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 2.85 Lakhs approximately. It operates 364 mines in 83 mining areas across eight provincial states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
Check out more Government Jobs
Coal India MT Vacancy Details
- CIL has invited applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application mode only for the post of Management Trainee in different disciplines as per details given below.
- Name of the Board: Coal India Limited
- Post Name: Management Trainee
- Vacancy: 1326 (Tentative)
Post wise Details
- Mining – 288
- Electrical – 218
- Mechanical – 258
- Civil – 68
- Coal Preparation – 28
- Systems – 46
- Materials Management – 28
- Finance & Accounts – 254
- Personnel & HR – 89
- Marketing & Sales – 23
- Community Development – 26
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications 21st December 2019 (10.00 AM)
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee 19th January 2020 (11.00 PM)
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Online Test 27th & 28th February 2020
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Coal India Management Trainee Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs.50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs.60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Systems – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA
- Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales – Recognized Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Wherever percentage (%) of marks is not awarded by the University/Institute and only grades (e.g. GPA / CGPA / CQPI ) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage(%) of marks as per the following formula –
- On a 10 point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60%.
- For the purpose of calculating the aggregate final marks, the aggregate marks of all years / semesters / trimesters would be taken. Rounding of percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above will only be considered.
- Graduation must also be from University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Graduation / B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) must be from University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- MBA / PG Diploma / PG Degree / M.Sc / M.Tech / MCA must be from University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be of 2 years regular full time course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Upper Age Limit
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General (UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
- 5 Years for the candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
- Note: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 01.04.2020 shall not exceed 56 years.
Check out DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020
Reservations & Relaxations
- Reservations and relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwD (Percentage of Disability – 40% or above) / EWS candidates will be provided as per guidelines of Govt. of India for the purpose. The reservation for PwD is on horizontal basis.
- SC, ST & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates applying against General (UR) category post shall be considered on the general category merit and no relaxation in Upper Age Limit and online application fee, is applicable to them.
- Relaxations for employees of Coal India Limited or its Subsidiary companies applying online against the advertisement will be as per the rules of the company i.e. no age limit and no application fee.
Coal India Management Trainee 2020 Selection Process
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
- The Computer Based Online Test will be held at Test Cities as mentioned in the online application. Candidates may opt for three Test Cities from the list as per their preference and the same cannot be changed after the online form is submitted.
- CIL reserves the right to allocate any Test city or change the Test city opted by the candidate. CIL reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on the number of applicants.
Computer Based Online Test
- The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in each paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final. The qualifying marks for the Computer Based Online Test will be as under:
|Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test|
|GENERAL (UR) / EWS||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC / ST / PwD|
|Minimum 40 marks in each paper||Minimum 35 marks in each paper||Minimum 30 marks in each paper|
- List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id as filled by the candidates in the online application form
- The personal interview will be of 10 marks.
- Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the CIL website and they will also be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only
Service Agreement Bond
- Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of ` 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) for the same at the time of joining.
- Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) by the company’s Medical Committee, as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company. The decision of the Medical Committee will be final and binding.
- The candidates are advised to go through the CIL’s Medical Attendance Rule available on CIL’s website and ensure that they meet the medical / physical standard to avoid any disappointment in IME.
Coal India Management Trainee 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The candidates shall apply through online mode available on CIL website www.coalindia.in only under Career with CIL > Jobs at Coal India > Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2019-20 will have to upload their latest year / semester / trimester marksheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- In case of persons in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected – BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of Scribe shall be given / opted for if so desired by the person, if applicable as per the relevant provisions of Act / Rules / Guidelines of Govt. of India (Refer OM F No. 34-02/2015-DD-III dated 29.08.2018 issued by Under Secretary to the GoI, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment).
- Scribe certificate, as applicable, in the prescribed format of APPENDIX-I & APPENDIX-II (may be downloaded during filling of online application form) has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body will need to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their present employer as per point no. 11(vii) of this advertisement.
Coal India Management Trainee 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.1000/-. SC/ST PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only. There will be no other mode of payment of application fee. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- It may kindly be noted that CIL does not seek payment of any kind other than the above mentioned application fee.