NTA UGC NET 2020 Registration Process
UGC NET 2020 Application Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has released the notification for the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020 June Examination. The examination is scheduled to be conducted from 15th – 20th June 2020 for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both at Indian University. The application form should be submitted through online mode from 16th March to 16th April 2020.
NTA UGC NET exam is conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian University and Colleges. Eligible applicants can also apply for Assistant Professor in various Institutes and Universities. Applicants must read this post for updated application details regarding UGC NET application form 2020.
यूजीसी नेट 2020 आवेदन पत्र – विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग (यूजीसी) की ओर से राष्ट्रीय परीक्षण एजेंसी (एनटीए) ने राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा (नेट) 2020 जून परीक्षा के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। जूनियर यूनिवर्सिटी फेलोशिप या असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर के लिए पात्रता या भारतीय विश्वविद्यालय में दोनों पदों के लिए परीक्षा का आयोजन 15 से 20 जून 2020 तक किया जाना है। आवेदन पत्र 16 मार्च से 16 अप्रैल 2020 तक ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से प्रस्तुत किया जाना चाहिए।
NTA UGC NET परीक्षा भारतीय विश्वविद्यालय और कॉलेजों में सहायक प्रोफेसर या जूनियर रिसर्च फेलोशिप (JRF) के लिए आयोजित की जाती है। योग्य आवेदक विभिन्न संस्थानों और विश्वविद्यालयों में सहायक प्रोफेसर के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदकों को UGC NET आवेदन पत्र 2020 के बारे में अद्यतन आवेदन विवरण के लिए इस पोस्ट को पढ़ना चाहिए।
UGC NET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply for UGC NET June 2020 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in. The Application in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a applicant.
- Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Applicants not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Applicants must ensure that Email Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Step 1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step 2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No
- Step 3: Upload scanned images of Applicant’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Applicant’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step 4: Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is canceled, and the amount will be refunded to the applicant’s account. However, the applicant has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Applicants are advised to visit the NTA website and check their emails/SMS regularly for latest updates. Applicant shall appear at their own cost at the Exam Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: Applicants need to apply for UGC NET in online mode only and there is no need of sending the hard copy of the application form to the concerned authority. However, the applicants must keep a copy of the UGC NET application form 2020 with them for future reference.
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
Check List for filling the Online Application Form:
The applicants are advised to ensure the following points before submitting the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility’ and ‘Age Limit’.
- That they have selected their category viz General/ General-EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender and Minority option, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject code and City of examination code in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) applicant has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD applicants have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
- Fee Payable by Applicants
Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)
Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the applicant, as applicable
Also See: UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Notification