ICMR JRF Entrance Exam 2021 Notification
ICMR JRF 2021 Exam – The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will hold a National level online examination for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), for Indian applicants on 12th September 2021. इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल रिसर्च (ICMR), नई दिल्ली पोस्टग्रेजुएट इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (PGIMER), चंडीगढ़ के सहयोग से 2 वीं पर भारतीय आवेदकों के लिए जूनियर रिसर्च फेलोशिप (JRF) के पुरस्कार के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय स्तर की ऑनलाइन परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। 12th September 2021
Check out latest entrance exams
Online application mode can be submitted from 01st July 2021 to 31st August 2021. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of ICMR JRF Exam 2021 application form, application fee, registration process, exam dates, schedule, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and more on this post for ICMR JRF 2021 Exam. ऑनलाइन आवेदन मोड 01st July 2021 से 31st August 2021 तक जमा किया जा सकता है। इच्छुक आवेदक आईसीएमआर जेआरएफ परीक्षा 2021 के आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा की तारीख, कार्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं। ICMR JRF 2021 परीक्षा के लिए इस पोस्ट पर एडमिट कार्ड और बहुत कुछ।
ICMR JRF 2021 Important Dates
|Start date for filling of online application form||01st July 2021|
|Last date for filling of online application form||31st August 2021|
|ICMR JRF 2021 Exam Date||12th September 2021|
ICMR JRF 2021 Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply online through PGIMER, Chandigarh website www.pgimer.edu.in or ICMR New Delhi Website www.icmr.nic.in
- The last date for filing an online application is 31st August 2021.
- Only online application will be accepted, no other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
Also See: CTET Exam Date
ICMR JRF 2021 Application Fee
|For General, EWS and OBC applicants||Rs.1500/- + Transaction charges as applicable|
|For SC, ST applicants||Rs.1200/- + Transaction charges as applicable|
|For PWD applicants||Nil|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR JRF Exam 2021
- MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC applicants and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD applicants in the subjects mentioned above.
- Applicants appearing in the final year examination in the 2020-2021 session can also apply.
- The upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30th September 2021 (relaxable upto five years in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST, PwBD and female applicants and three years in the case of OBC).
- A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded.
- 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.) and
- Thirty (30) fellowships for the work with an emphasis on Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam
ICMR JRF 2021 Admit Card
- To download Admit Card, a applicant can visit PGIMER/ICMR website www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in and click the same link ‘ICMR-JRF Exam 2021’ which will take you to the same portal where you had filled your online application form.
- Click on the Login button, to login with your login id and password.
- Click on ‘PRINT ADMIT CARD’ to download and print your Admit Card. Intimation about when to download the Admit Card will be sent through email.
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards for appearing in the entrance examination before the date of the concerned entrance exam.
Also see UGC NET Exam
ICMR JRF 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Language of exam||English language|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type|
|Test Duration||2 hours|
|Number of questions||150 Question|
|Number of sections||Exam paper consists of 3 sections|
|Marking scheme||One mark is awarded for the correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.|
ICMR JRF 2021 Examination Centre
Also See: UGC NET Exam 2021