ICMR JRF Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
ICMR JRF 2020 Exam – The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will hold a National level online examination for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), for Indian applicants on Sunday, 12th July 2020. इंडियन काउंसिल ऑफ मेडिकल रिसर्च (ICMR), नई दिल्ली पोस्टग्रेजुएट इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (PGIMER) के सहयोग से, चंडीगढ़ रविवार को भारतीय आवेदकों के लिए जूनियर रिसर्च फेलोशिप (JRF) के पुरस्कार के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय स्तर की ऑनलाइन परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। , 12 जुलाई 2020।
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
Online application mode can be submitted from 27th April to 27th May 2020. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of ICMR JRF Exam 2020 application form, application fee, registration process, exam dates, schedule, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and more on this post for ICMR JRF 2020 Exam. ऑनलाइन आवेदन मोड 27 अप्रैल से 27 मई 2020 तक जमा किया जा सकता है। इच्छुक आवेदक ICMR JRF परीक्षा 2020 आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा तिथि, कार्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, एडमिट कार्ड और बहुत कुछ का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं। ICMR JRF 2020 परीक्षा के लिए इस पोस्ट पर।
ICMR JRF 2020 Important Dates
Start date for filling of online application form
27th April 2020
Last date for filling of online application form
27th May 2020
ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Date
12th July 2020
ICMR JRF 2020 Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply online through PGIMER, Chandigarh website www.pgimer.edu.in or ICMR New Delhi Website www.icmr.nic.in
- Applicants may visit the websites w.e.f. 27th April 2020. The last date for filing an online application is 27th May 2020.
- Only online application will be accepted, no other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
Also See: CTET 2020 Exam Date
ICMR JRF 2020 Application Fee
For General, EWS and OBC applicants
Rs.1500/- + Transaction charges as applicable
For SC, ST applicants
Rs.1200/- + Transaction charges as applicable
For PWD applicants
Mode of Payment
Online through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR JRF Exam 2020
- MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC applicants and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD applicants in the subjects mentioned above.
- Applicants appearing in the final year examination in the 2019-2020 session can also apply.
- The upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30-09-2020 (relaxable upto five years in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST, PwBD and female applicants and three years in the case of OBC).
- A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded.
- 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.) and
- Thirty (30) fellowships for the work with an emphasis on Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card
- To download Admit Card, a applicant can visit PGIMER/ICMR website www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in and click the same link ‘ICMR-JRF Exam 2020’ which will take you to the same portal where you had filled your online application form.
- Click on the Login button, to login with your login id and password.
- Click on ‘PRINT ADMIT CARD’ to download and print your Admit Card. Intimation about when to download the Admit Card will be sent through email.
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards for appearing in the entrance examination before the date of the concerned entrance exam.
Also see UGC NET Exam 2020
ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam
Language of exam
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
Number of questions
Number of sections
Exam paper consists of 3 sections
One mark is awarded for the correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
ICMR JRF 2020 Examination Centre
Also See: UGC NET Exam