HP D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam (D.El.Ed CET) 2020
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020 – H.P Board of School of Education Dharmshala (HPBOSE) has invited applications for D.EI.Ed. Common Entrance Exam (D.EI.Ed. CET) 2020 for admission to 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education Program for the academic year 2020-21. Check out complete details of HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2020 entrance exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admission process for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020.
Check out more Entrance Exams
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
Date of submission of online application
21st May 2020
Last Date for Submission of online Application Forms
20th June 2020
Download Admit Card from Board’s website
4 days before the Exam
Date of Examination
12th July 2020
Declaration of result
July/August – 2020.
Also See: HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Eligibility Criteria for HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2020
Minimum Essential Educational Qualifications for D.El.Ed. CET 2020-21:
- The applicant with at least 50% marks in the higher secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- Applicants appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination are provisionally admitted and they have to produce an original certificate of 10+2 or its equivalent examination at the time of counseling/screening.
- The applicant should satisfy his/her eligibility before appearing and shall be personally responsible in case he/she does not fulfill eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a applicant has been allowed to appear in the D.El.Ed. CET 2020 does not imply that the applicant’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the applicant for selection.
- The eligibility of the applicants shall be finally verified at the time of counseling/screening.
Age Limit: The age limit will be between 17-32 years as on the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed.CET-2020 for all applicants.
Also See: SVNIRTAR CET 2020
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can only apply Online for D.El.Ed. CET 2020 through website www.hpbose.org.
- Applicants should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
- Applicants are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data upload of images and payment of fees for record and future reference.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling the Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail ID and Mobile Number as the Board may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants must satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
For General & its Sub Categories
Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
For SC/ST/OBC/PHH Categories
Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
Mode of Payment
Through Online mode.
Selection Process for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Exam 2020
- The selection of applicants for admission to 2 Year D.El.Ed course in 12
- DIETs as well as 28 Private Affiliated Institutes of the state (as directed by Govt.) will be held on the basis of merit of written test i.e. Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Exam 2020 Syllabus
- The question papers of Hindi, English and Numerical Ability shall be of 10+2 standard. The questions of General Awareness will be based mainly on Himachal Pradesh.
Also See: AIBE 2020 Exam Date
Admit Card for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020
- The Admit Card shall be issued only to those applicants who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the stipulated time frame and who fulfils the minimum eligibility criteria laid down for the purpose.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from the Board’s website www.hpbose.org 4 days before the exam. The Admit Cards shall not be dispatched by Post/Faxed or sent by E-mail.
- Applicants must not temper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the Board.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam
Type of Question
Objective questions based on 10+2
Language of Questions
Bilingual (English and Hindi)
There is no negative marking in the test.