IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Notification
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 – Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has been invited applications for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 for admission to various Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the academic year 2022. Check out the details such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, pattern, important dates, syllabus for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022.
IIMC PG Program Offered
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Journalism (English, Hindi)
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Radio & Television Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Advertising and Public Relations,
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Odia) Dhenkanal (Odisha)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Urdu) New Delhi,
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Marathi) Amravati (Maharashtra)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Malayalam) Kottayam (Kerala)
Also See: HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Sale of application forms begins:||30th April 2022|
|Admit Card releases on||To be announced|
|Last date for sale and receipt of Application Form:||30th May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam:||20th-21st June 2022|
|Declaration of result:||15th July 2022|
|Date of Interview:||20th to 30th July 2022|
|Final list to be out on||01st August 2022|
|Classes start||17th August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/are appearing for a degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- If selected, their admission will be subject to their producing at least a provisional certificate in original from their college/university before 31 August 2022, failing which the provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- Applicants must have been born after 01 August 1995 or later (for SCs/STs/PH, 01 August 1990 or later and for OBC, 01 August 1992 or later).
Check out more Entrance Exams
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can fill the application form by visiting the official website http://iimc.nic.in/
- Applicants can submit only one Application Form.
- For General Applicants – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH Applicants – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode.
IIMC Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 85 marks
Also See: SVNIRTAR CET
IIMC Entrance Exam Centres 2022
- New Delhi; Ahmedabad; Aizawl; Amravati; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Chennai; Dehradun; Dhenkanal; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Jammu; Kolkata; Kottayam; Lucknow; Mumbai; Patna; Ranch; Raipur; Srinagar.
Selection Process for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022
- Applicants who appear in the written examination will be ranked on the basis of the marks obtained.
- A shortlist based on merit will be prepared for each of the courses (including a separate shortlist for the reserved seats in each course).
- The short-listed applicants will be called for an interview/group.
IIMC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
For Journalism Courses
- General Awareness, including the understanding of social dynamics; interest in social history; awareness of public debates on matters of polity and economy; awareness about international developments influencing power equations in the world and their impact on India.
- Aptitude & mental make-up,
- Language capability
- Analytical & comprehension skills.
For Advertising & Public Relations
- General Awareness,
- Aptitude & mental make-up,
- Language capability,
- Analytical & Comprehension skills
- Brand awareness & recall and
- Quantification skills.
Also See: AIBE Exam Date