IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 – Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has been invited applications for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 for admission to various Post Graduate Diploma Courses for the academic year 2020-21. Check out the details such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, pattern, important dates, syllabus for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020.
IIMC PG Program Offered
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Journalism (English, Hindi)
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Radio & Television Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma courses in Advertising and Public Relations,
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Odia) Dhenkanal (Odisha)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Urdu) New Delhi,
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Marathi) Amravati (Maharashtra)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Malayalam) Kottayam (Kerala)
Also See: HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
Sale of application forms begins:
30th April 2020
Admit Card releases on
To be announced
Last date for sale and receipt of Application Form:
30th May 2020
Date of Entrance Exam:
20th-21st June 2020
Declaration of result:
15th July 2020
Date of Interview:
20th to 30th July 2020
Final list to be out on
01st August 2020
17th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/are appearing for a degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- If selected, their admission will be subject to their producing at least a provisional certificate in original from their college/university before 31 August 2020, failing which the provisional admission will stand cancelled.
- Applicants must have been born after 01 August 1993 or later (for SCs/STs/PH, 01 August 1988 or later and for OBC, 01 August 1990 or later).
Check out more Entrance Exams
IIMC Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can fill the application form by visiting the official website http://iimc.nic.in/
- Applicants can submit only one Application Form.
- For General Applicants – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH Applicants – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode.
IIMC Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 85 marks
Also See: SVNIRTAR CET 2020
IIMC Entrance Exam Centres 2020
- New Delhi; Ahmedabad; Aizawl; Amravati; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Chennai; Dehradun; Dhenkanal; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Jammu; Kolkata; Kottayam; Lucknow; Mumbai; Patna; Ranch; Raipur; Srinagar.
Selection Process for IIMC Entrance Exam 2020
- Applicants who appear in the written examination will be ranked on the basis of the marks obtained.
- A shortlist based on merit will be prepared for each of the courses (including a separate shortlist for the reserved seats in each course).
- The short-listed applicants will be called for an interview/group.
IIMC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
For Journalism Courses
- General Awareness, including the understanding of social dynamics; interest in social history; awareness of public debates on matters of polity and economy; awareness about international developments influencing power equations in the world and their impact on India.
- Aptitude & mental make-up,
- Language capability
- Analytical & comprehension skills.
For Advertising & Public Relations
- General Awareness,
- Aptitude & mental make-up,
- Language capability,
- Analytical & Comprehension skills
- Brand awareness & recall and
- Quantification skills.
Also See: AIBE 2020 Exam Date