Haryana LEET 2021 Notification and Dates
Haryana LEET 2021 – Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is inviting Online Applications as per key dates from eligible applicants for the following Courses/Categories and Entrance Tests.
Haryana LEET 2021 online application will be released in the 2nd week of April 2021. Haryana LEET stands for the Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance exam and this entrance exam especially for the students who are interested in the B.Tech /B.E courses for the crosswise entry system. This entrance test is organized for the students by the HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society).
Also See: JGEEBILS 2020
Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Dates
|Application form availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application last submission||Last week of May 2021|
|Admit card||1st week of June 2021|
|Haryana LEET 2021 Exam date||3rd week of June 2021|
|Results||1st week of July 2021|
|Display of Inter-Se-Merit||July 2021|
|Closing date for Display of Inter-Se-Merit||August 2021|
Haryana LEET 2021 Application Form
- The students will be able to fill and submit their application form in online mode from the month of April 2021. To obtain the application form, the students will have to visit the official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
- The application form, the Students will have to submit their personal details, contact details, qualification details, etc.
- The students will also have to upload their signature and photograph in the application form in a scanned format.
- The students can submit their duly-filled application form along with the required fee.
- A different application form number will be generated after the successful submission of the form.
- Any error in the form can be corrected until the last date of application submission.
- The students must not submit multiple applications under any circumstances.
- The students should keep a photocopy of the filled application form along with them in case of any further use.
- The students can submit the application fee through only a credit card/ net banking /debit card or e-Challan.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for general category students and Rs. 200/- for reserved category students.
Also See: LSAT 2020 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana LEET 2021
Some important details related to the eligibility criteria are as per below for the students:
- There is no maximum or minimum age limit for this entrance test.
- Students should be a citizen of India.
- Students must have cleared Part 1 of B.Sc./B.Tech or should have a Diploma in Engineering.
- The students should have scored a minimum of 45% of the score in total in the qualifying test.
- The students should have studied Chemistry Physics, & Mathematics in the qualifying test.
Haryana LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Haryana LEET 2021 entrance exam is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Number of sections: 4 (A, B, C & D)
- Number of questions: 90
- Duration of exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total marks: 90
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
Haryana LEET 2021 Admit Card
- Students will be able to download the admit card of LEET 2021 from the official website tentatively in the 2nd week of May.
- Students will have to carry two copies of the admit card with photographs attested by a gazette officer along with one valid Identity proof having her/his photograph on it to the allotted test center.
- The admit card will contain every necessary detail such as a student’s personal information, time, date, and exam center and important guidelines.
Also See: ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Dates
Haryana LEET 2021 Result
- The result uploaded month is June 2021. On that month students can visit the site and also check the result through the online mode only.
- The result will be issued for those students who are successfully appearing in the examination. They need the details for access to the Result.
- The students need the roll number & date of birth to access the result. The university also publishes the merit list and scorecard.
- The merit list is published on the basis of obtained marks. The university also declares the cutoff list. The cut off list has different parameters to define it.
- The cutoff list depends on how many students are appeared in the test, difficulties level of the test, last year cut off list &, etc.
Haryana LEET 2021 Counseling
- Authority will send the call letter for the counseling process to the qualified students. The counseling process includes seat allotment process and they also verify all documents on that day.
- The first round of the counseling will be announced in July month 2021. The main motive of the counseling is to verify the all document the forward the eligible students for the admission.
- If the students not showing the original documents than the university not accept the students’ admission. The counseling center takes some charges and these charges paid by the student’s side by the demand draft.
- For the Haryana LEET 2021 counseling process, there is no other option to pay the fee.