Impact of COVID-19 on Bank Exams 2020
Impact on Bank Exams 2020 due to Coronavirus – It happened in the history of our country that an exam has been postponed due to any reason. However, since the last 10 – 15 days, a rise in the number of cases of Corona Virus pandemic has been reported, the government has been forced to postpone all kinds of exams. As the disease spreads mainly if people even come into contact with infected ones, therefore, cancelling the exam was the only and right solution to protect the health of lakhs of candidates across the country.
About Coronavirus Pandemic
Corona Virus pandemic also known as COVID-19 was first reported in the Wuhan region of China. It is an infectious disease which spreads easily. Experiencing problems while breathing, cough and fever are some of the common symptoms. As someone catches this disease, other symptoms that might occur are muscle pain, sore throat, sputum production, the problem in tasting and smelling things among others. Self – Isolation is the best way to avoid this disease.
Let’s have a look at those Bank and Government exams which have either been postponed or even got cancelled in some cases.
RBI Assistant 2020 Mains
- On its official website, the RBI has stated that the RBI Assistant Mains Exam has been postponed. The exam was slated to take place on 29th March 2020. The new schedule for this exam will be out later.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Interview
- Those applicants who had cleared the Mains exams for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 were slated to appear for an interview between 16th March and 24th March 2020. Amidst COVID-19 fears, the interview stands cancelled. The candidates will be communicated regarding the new dates in due course.
Exim Bank Manager Exam
- Owing to COVID-19 outbreak, the written Exam of Exim Bank Manager post has been cancelled. New dates will be announced soon. Registered students have been advised to keep a tab on the official website of this Bank in order to get the further notification.
List of Government Exam postponed due to Corona Virus
SEBI Grade A 2020
- Owing to the outbreak of COVID-19, the SEBI Grade A Exam 2020 has been postponed. However, the officials of SEBI also released a revised schedule for this exam which is as follows:
|Activity||New Dates||Earlier Dates|
|Phase I||July 4, 2020||April 12, 2020|
|Phase II||August 23, 2020||May 3, 2020|
SSC GD DME and RME 2020
- Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic outbreak, the SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Exam and the Review Medical Examination have been cancelled by the officials of SSC. The RME exam was slated to take place from 24th to 30th March 2020. The DME exam was scheduled to take place between 26th March 2020, and 7th April 2020. The officials will announce new dates after further clarification.
LIC AAO 2020 Exam
- The Prelims Exam of LIC AAO 2020 was supposed to take place on 4th April 2020. However, due to the Corona outbreak, the exam now stands cancelled. New dates of this exam will be announced by the authorities later on.