HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) 2020
HARTRON SETC 2020: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) is conducted the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) 2020 for clerks (whether regular or contractual) for grant of increment in his/her pay scale. Online application for the same can be submitted on or before 17th February 2020. The definition of Clerk includes Clerk-cum Computer operator, Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typists, Data Entry Operator and Clerk-cum-Typist. Applicants can check out the complete details HARTRON SETC 2020 such as eligibility, educational qualification, application form, application fee, exam pattern, admit card and apply online for HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
HARTRON SETC 2020: हरियाणा राज्य इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स विकास निगम लिमिटेड (HARTRON) को उसके वेतनमान में वेतन वृद्धि के लिए क्लर्क (चाहे नियमित या संविदात्मक) के लिए कंप्यूटर प्रशंसा और आवेदन (SETC) 2020 में राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा आयोजित की जाती है। उसी के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 17 फरवरी 2020 को या उससे पहले जमा किया जा सकता है। क्लर्क की परिभाषा में क्लर्क-कम कंप्यूटर ऑपरेटर, ऑफिस एसोसिएट, क्लर्क-कम-डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर, स्टेनो-टाइपिस्ट, डेटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर और क्लर्क-कम-टाइपिस्ट शामिल हैं। । आवेदक पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, परीक्षा पैटर्न, एडमिट कार्ड जैसे पूर्ण विवरण HARTRON SETC 2020 की जांच कर सकते हैं और कंप्यूटर प्रशंसा और आवेदन (SETC) 2020 में HARTRON राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
HARTRON SETC 2020 Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 07th February 2020
- Closing date for submission of online application: 17th February 2020
- Downloading of admit card: 20th February 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for HARTRON SETC 2020
The applicants should exist/ newly recruited Clerks, Clerk-cum Computer Operator, Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typists, Data Entry Operator and Clerk-cum-Typist Government Departments/ Boards/ Corporations/ Agencies etc. of State of Haryana for appearing in SETC test.
Check out State Govt Jobs
Scheme of Test
The SETC would consist of two papers:
- An objective type on-line test consisting of 50 questions with four options of answers in English language only. The pass percentage for on-line test shall be 50%.
- Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
HARTRON SETC 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through www.hartron.org.in
- Applicants should fill all the details in the form correctly.
- Applicant will be given a unique registration number
- Applicant will see his/her application form summary when click on save & preview button.
- Before submission of fee, applicant should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections, under option Edit/Update.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, applicant is required to pay fee of Rs 590/- (five hundred ninety Rupees) for not-exempted applicant and Rs 354/- (three hundred fifty four) for exempted applicant plus Bank Charges* through the payment gateway integrated with application.
- Non Exempted applicant: Rs 590/- + bank charges
- Exempted applicant: Rs 354/- + bank charges
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
HARTRON SETC 2020 Exam Pattern
The SETC would consist of two papers:
Part-I: An objective type on-line test comprising of 50 questions with four options of answers in English language only. The pass percentage for on-line test shall be 50%. The questions will be on the following topics:
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Windows
- Word Processing
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Introduction to E-mail
Part-II: Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions in both cases, as the typing speed would be tested on computer. Speed test in typing in English and/or Hindi of five minutes duration. A applicant has to appear for speed test in typing in English or Hindi or both the languages. The applicant should select specify his/her language option(s) for speed test in typing in the online application form. The Hindi typing test shall be conducted in the KRUTI DEV 010 font.
Please bring the printouts of Application Form and e-admit card with duly filled section “Verification Section by the office of the employee” in application form duly signed & stamped of competent authority and in case of claiming exemption from On-line test then he/she may also attach the duly self attested copy of passed course/ certificate/ degree with the application form.
At the time of test, the applicants/ employees should bring original identity card/ certificate issued from the employer in proof of employment and the certificate/ documents claiming exemption from Basic Computer Knowledge Test i.e. 1st part of SETC Test for eligibility.
The conduct of test is subject to the verification of original documents/ certificates mentioned at point no. xii at the time of test. If any applicant/ employee is found ineligible at a later stage, even after conduct of test, his/ her test/ certificate will be cancelled automatically.
HARTRON SETC 2020 Admit Card
The tests will be held at HARTRON BHAWAN, BAYS NO. 73-76, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA. The date, time and venue of the test will be mentioned on e-Admit card. NO INDIVIDUAL COMMUNICATION SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPLICANTS. All the communication with regard to conduct of SETC Test shall be displayed through HARTRON website. Thus, the applicants are advised to check the website i.e. hartron.org.in on regular basis.
- State Govt Jobs
- Entrance Exams
- IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020