IBPS Clerk (CRP CLERKS-XI) for Vacancies of 2022-23 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2022 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI) for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts to be filled in during the financial year 2022-23 in the Participating Banks. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in August, September & October 2021.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Check out complete details like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, fee, selection procedure, exam pattern, exam center for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Recruitment.
IBPS Clerks 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Cadre (CPR CLERK-XI)|
|Number of Vacancies||1557 Posts|
Check out more Bank Jobs
IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application||12th July to 01st August 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||12th July to 01st August 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16th August 2021 onwards|
|Download of call letters for Online Exam – Preliminary||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date (Online Examination – Preliminary)||28th, 29th August & 04th Sept 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||October 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||31st October 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Also read Latest Government Jobs
IBPS Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
- Bank of Baroda; Canara Bank Indian; Overseas Bank; Bank of India; Central Bank of India Punjab National Bank; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in the advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
Age (As on 01st July 2021)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- SC /ST- 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 3 years
- PWD- 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen- Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried 9 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) 5 years
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Education Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The applicant should possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants can apply online ibps.in only from 12 July 2021 to 01st August 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online applicants should.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to /of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges Payable (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM candidates
- 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Also Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Job
Mode of Payment
- Applicants have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
- Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
- Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
IBPS Clerk 2022 Selection Process
- Selection for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Document Verification / Interview.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
|The structures of the Examination which will be conducted online are as follows|
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Total No. of Questions||100||100 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
|The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi|
Cut off Score (Online Main Exam)
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the Online Main Exam and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/UT wise vacancies available, cut offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Center
- The Exam will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Exam Centres for the Preliminary Exams and those for Main Exams is available in Annexure II
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.