Indian Bank Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2021 Notification
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021 (138 Vacancies) – Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai has invited Applications for the Specialist Officer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 13th February 2021 to 21st February 2021. Read the full Notification before apply online. Check out Indian Bank Specialist Officer vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2021
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021
- Name of an Organization: Indian Bank
- Recruitment Name: Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Job Role: Specialist Officer
- Job Location: Various Locations
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Merchant Banker On Contract Basis||02|
|Research Analysts on Contract Basis||02|
|SO – Dealer (Stock Broking)||08|
|SO – Trainee (Back Officer Staff)||06|
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Star Date||13th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st February 2021|
Also check more Bank Jobs
Indian Bank SO Pay Scale
- Scale I – 23700-980-30560-1145-32850 1310-42020-727
- Scale-II – 31705-1145-32850-1310 45950-110
- Scale III -42020-1310-48570-1460- 51490
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either – (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Assistant Manager Credit – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Financed/ Banking from a University /Institution /Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies. OR CA/ ICWA/ CFA from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies wherever applicable
- Manager Credit – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/Financed/ Banking from a University /Institution /Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies OR CA/ ICWA /CFA from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies wherever applicable. Minimum 1year of experience in credit in Public / Private / Foreign Banks
- Manager Security – Graduate in any discipline from any University recognized by Govt of India. 5 years (either by way of pre or post qualification experience) as a Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police OR Assistant Commandant or equivalent Rank in Paramilitary Forces
- Manager Forex – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Financed/Banking from a University /Institution /Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies OR CA/ICWA/CFA from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies wherever applicable. Minimum 3 years of experience with Public / Private / Foreign Banks in dealing in interbank and cross currency deals / handling trade finance portfolio
- Manager Legal – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council. Enrolled as Advocate with Bar council and having 3 years of experience as practicing advocate at Bar OR Minimum of 3 years experience as Legal Officer in Public / Private / Foreign Bank
- Manager Dealer – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Financed/ Banking from a University /Institution /Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies OR CA/ICWA/CFA from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies wherever applicable. Minimum 3 years of experience in Public / Private / Foreign Banks in dealing in G Sec, Money Market, Equity, SLR and Non SLR
- Manager Risk Management – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Financed/ Banking/ Statistics /Econometrics. Minimum 1 yearExperience in Credit at Public / Private / Foreign Banks
- Senior Manager Risk Management – Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business /Management/ Financed/Banking/ Statistics /Econometrics/ Economics/ Risk Management/ Mathematics from a University /Institution /Board recognised by Government of India / Government regulatory bodies OR Graduate in any discipline and FRM from GAR. Minimum 3 years of Experience.
- Indian Bank job required a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – 3 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers – 5 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
Check out State Govt Jobs
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The selection process for post code 3, Manager Security will comprise of shortlisting of applications followed by interview. For other posts, the selection process will comprise of a test and personal interview.
- The minimum qualifying mark in Test is 40 % for candidates belonging to unreserved / EWS category and 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories. In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
Detailed guidelines/procedures for:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Candidates can apply through online only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Important points to be noted before registration Before applying online, candidates should: Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this advertisement.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination, if any, and Interview and / or Group Discussion etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/interview date advices etc. If the communication sent to registered e-Mail ID, happens to return for any reason Bank will not take any responsibility
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non Refundable)
- Rs.100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs.600 /- + GST for all others
- Payment of Fee Online 22nd January 2020 to 10th February 2020 (both days inclusive)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Indian Bank SO Application Procedure
- Candidates to visit the Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and click on the careers page and then click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2021.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE ANDNEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE ANDNEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (Annexure II).
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for online payment.