Bihar BCECE 2020 Notification and Exam Date
BCECE 2020 – BCECEB is conducting Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2020 for admission to Undergraduate Engineering, Pharmacy, Health Science (except MBBS/BDS), and Agricultural Programs in Bihar. BCECE 2020 will be held on 12th and 13th April 2020. Check out the complete details of Bihar BCECE 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, fees, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, apply online, etc for BCECE 2020 Exam Notification.
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
बीसीईसीई 2020 – बीसीईसीईबी बिहार में यूजी इंजीनियरिंग, फार्मेसी, स्वास्थ्य विज्ञान (एमबीबीएस / बीडीएस को छोड़कर) और कृषि कार्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगी परीक्षा (बीसीईसीई) 2020 आयोजित कर रहा है। BCECE 2020 12 और 13 अप्रैल 2020 को आयोजित किया जाएगा। बिहार BCECE 2020 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, शुल्क, परीक्षा पैटर्न, एडमिट कार्ड, सिलेबस, ऑनलाइन आवेदन आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें। बीसीईसीई 2020 परीक्षा अधिसूचना।
BCECE 2020 Details
- Name of Examination: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020
- Conducted by: BCECEB, Patna
- Level of Examination: State Level
- Category: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs
Also See: CG TET 2020
Bihar BCECE 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||20th February 2020|
|Online Registration Close Date||18th March 2020|
|Last Date of Payment through Challan after Submission of Online Application Form||19th March 2020|
|Last Date of Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card||20th March 2020|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||31st March 2020|
|BCESE 2020 Exam Date||12th & 13th April 2020|
BCESE 2020 Courses Offered
- Engineering Courses
- Pharmacy Courses
- Medical Degree Courses
B.Tech/B.Sc. Courses in Engineering and Pharmacy Courses are available in the Govt. /Govt. recognized Technical Institutions of Bihar and Technical Institutions outside Bihar (State Quota).
Medical Stream in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/B.Ph.T/B.Th.O in Govt. Colleges of Bihar and in other similar courses of this stream.
Agriculture Stream is available in Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa.
Also See: Karnataka TET 2020
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2020
Before applying for the BCECE 2020 exam, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the mentioned below criteria:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian
- Domicile Requirement: Applicants must have a domicile of Bihar
- Engineering/Technology: Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemical science/Biology/Bio Technology/Technical Vocational as a subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH).
- Pharmacy: For pharmacy, applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics/Biology & as subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks (for General/OBC) and 40% (SC/ST & DH).
- Medical: Applicants must have completed 10+2 with English.
- Engineering /Pharmacy/Architecture: No minimum age limit
- Health Science: Applicants must complete 17 years of age.
- Agriculture: The applicant must complete 16 years of age.
Check out CTET 2020 Exam Date
Bihar BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
|The applicants will have to appear for the exam to be conducted by BCECE. This year there will be only one stage of the exam which contains objective type questions.|
|Duration||Each section paper is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).|
|No of Question||There are 100 questions in each subject.|
|Total No of Marks||Maximum Marks in each subject is 400.|
|Types of Question||The questions are MCQ type|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct answer and One mark deducted for every wrong answer.|
Distribution of Marks
|Physics||400||1.5 hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Chemistry||400||1.5 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Mathematics||400||1.5 hours (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)|
|Biology||400||1.5 hours (4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours (11:00 PM to 12:30 PM)|
BCECE 2020 Application Form
- Step-1: Eligible applicants can fill the BCECE 2020 application form on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Step-2: Applicants will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the BCECE application form.
- Step-3: The board will also provide the facility to make corrections in the application form.
- Step-4: Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- Step-5: BCECE application form correction will be available for the applicants who successfully submit the application form.
- Step-6: After the successful submission of application form, applicants are required to download Part A & B of the application form and keep it safe.
|Stream/group||General/BC & OBC||SC/ST|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|1.||Fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.|
|2.||Applicants will also have to pay the processing fees.|
|3.||Applicants can also make the fee payment through NEFT challan option.|
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020