Maharashtra MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Notification
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is announced MAH BEd CET 2020 notification for admission into B.Ed (Regular and Special Education) Course. Applications has invited through online mode from 20th March to 05th May 2020. Check out the complete details of Maharashtra MAH B.Ed CET 2020 application form, eligibility, age limit, exam date, fees, exam pattern, syllabus, apply online for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam.
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||20th March 2020|
|Last date to apply||05th May 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||27th May 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date||13th June 2020|
|MAH B.Ed ELCT 2020 Exam Date||14th June 2020|
|Declaration of Result of the MAH-B.Ed. CET-2020 and B.Ed ELCT on the website||02nd July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2020
- The applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Any of the following option may be satisfied
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in any of the courses like science and mathematics / social sciences / Humanities / Commerce etc.
- The applicants must have minimum 50% marks if belong to the open category and 45% marks if belong to the unreserved category.
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in subjects like Engineering & Technology, Computer science / law / information technology / agriculture / banking and insurance / medical sciences / fine art / performing art.
- The applicants must have minimum 55% marks for open category and 50% marks for the unreserved category belonging to the state of Maharashtra.
- Outside Maharashtra State Applicants (All India Candidature & J&K Migrant Applicants)
- An Indian National & should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree awarded by any of the Universities in corporate by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of Minimum 3 years duration of Any Discipline recognized by the AIU, or possess an equivalent Qualification recognized by the MHRD, Govt. of India/NCTE with Minimum 55% Marks for all Categories.
- Applicant belongings to Non Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India and Foreign National Students, Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries with Minimum 55% Marks for all subjects faculties/Discipline and valid degree from Recognized Foreign University having the Equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and Eligibility Certificate from the University in which the applicant desires to take admission.
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Syllabus 2020
- Civics, Political Science, Literature, Past Events, Current Affairs, and Science & Technology, History, Geography, and education.
- Leadership qualities, Keenness to update existing knowledge, Awareness about changes in society and education, Communication and professional commitment.
- Analogies, Series, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Problems on dice.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Test Duration||90 Minutes|
|No of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Language||English and Marathi|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Content of Question Paper
The online CET comprises of one paper with Three Sections
|Sr. No||Topic||No. of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Test Centers
|Dhule||BHandara||Mumbai suburban Western|
|Beed||Mumbai suburban Central||Vasai – Virar|
|Aurangabad||Latur||Kalyan – Dombivali|
MAH BEd CET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants are required to apply Online as per the detailed procedure/guidelines given below.
- Applicants interested should download the Information Brochure, read it carefully and fill in the online application as per the directions given in the relevant Information Brochure.
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission to English Medium Colleges of Education should invariably apply for ELCT Examination while filling in the CET Form.
- Applicants are advised to download the Information Brochure from www.mahacet.org and www.dhepune.gov.in take a print-out /read it carefully and then fill in the Online Application Form from the given link.
|For all applicants from open category, outside Maharashtra applicants||Rs. 800|
|For OBC category and applicants belonging to Maharashtra||Rs. 400|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can submit the prescribed amount via Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets