AP PGECET 2020 Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP PGECET 2020 – AP PGECET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into the PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME /M.Tech./M. Pharmacy), Graduate Level Pharm-D in the State of Andhra Pradesh. JNTU Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conducted the AP PGECET 2020 in an online mode from 2nd to 4th May 2020.
Last date to application form of AP PGECET 2020 is 9th April 2020. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of AP PG ECET 2020 application form, application fee, apply online, eligibility, important dates and more on this post for AP PGECET Exam 2020.
Also See: MAH B.Ed CET 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||AP PGECET|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE|
AP PGECET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of AP PGECET 2020 Notification||05th March 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Registration starts||09th March 2020|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 without Late Fee||09th April 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Application Correction window opens||10th to 19th April 2020|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 500/-||10th to 12th April 2020|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 2000/-||13th to 15th April 2020|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 5000/-||16th to 18th April 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card download||25th April 2020|
|AP PGECET 2020 Exam Date||2nd, 3rd, & 04th May 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||05th May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||07th May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||14th May 2020|
AP PGECET 2020 Participating Universities
|1||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|2||Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry|
|3||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|4||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|5||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|6||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|7||Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi|
|8||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
Courses Offered through AP PGECET 2020
|M. Tech||Computer Science (Specialization – Digital Image Processing)|
|M. Tech||Biotechnology (Specialization – Bio-Technology)|
|M. Pharmacy||Specialization – Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmaceutics) B. Pharmacy with GPAT or PY|
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
The application form for AP PGECET 2020 is announced by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatna on the official website sche.ap.gov.in
Fee payment will be the first step in the application form
- Upload scanned the photograph (size less than 40 KB) and scanned signature in Jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling the form, the applicant may take a printout of a filled-in application for further references.
- AP PGECET application form was available online only from 9th March 2020.
- Applicants have to fill the application form online before the 9th of April 2020. (without late fee).
- After the last date of filing the application form, one can fill the application form indeed but with the late fee.
- The applicants can also check the status of their application form whether it is submitted successfully or not.
- As the application form will be submitted, an intimation message regarding the successful submission of the application form will be received by the applicants via SMS/E-mail.
- In case a applicant wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Also See: CTET 2020 Exam Date
AP PGECET 2020 Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Application fee with Late Fee charges|
|OC/BC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)|
|SC/ST||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)|
Mode of Payment
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2020
Nationality: Applicants should be a citizen of India.
The eligibility criteria for the people who are appearing for the AP PGECET 2020 are given below.
- Applicants must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines
- They must have passed BE/B. Tech/AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case applicant belonging to reserved category).
- Applicants who have completed their masters like M.Sc. have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Applicants who have valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
Also see UGC NET Exam 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Type of questions||MCQ Type|
|Negative marking||No negative marking for wrong answers|
|Note||Applicants are advised to be well conversant with the Computer-based test by practicing the mock tests made available on the official website.|
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Centers
Also See: ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Dates