AP PGECET 2020 Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP PGECET 2020 – AP PGECET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into the PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME /M.Tech./M. Pharmacy), Graduate Level Pharm-D in the State of Andhra Pradesh. JNTU Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conducted the AP PGECET 2020 in an online mode from 2nd to 4th May 2020.
Last date to application form of AP PGECET 2020 is 9th April 2020. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of AP PG ECET 2020 application form, application fee, apply online, eligibility, important dates and more on this post for AP PGECET Exam 2020.
Also See: MAH B.Ed CET 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Highlights
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Engineering & Pharmacy
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE
AP PGECET 2020 Important Dates
Availability of AP PGECET 2020 Notification
05th March 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Registration starts
09th March 2020
Last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 without Late Fee
09th April 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Application Correction window opens
10th to 19th April 2020
The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 500/-
10th to 12th April 2020
The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 2000/-
13th to 15th April 2020
The last date to submit AP PGECET 2020 with Late Fee of 5000/-
16th to 18th April 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card download
25th April 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Date
2nd, 3rd, & 04th May 2020
Declaration of Preliminary Key
05th May 2020
Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key
07th May 2020
Declaration of Results
14th May 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Participating Universities
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
Courses Offered through AP PGECET 2020
Computer Science (Specialization – Digital Image Processing)
Biotechnology (Specialization – Bio-Technology)
Specialization – Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmaceutics) B. Pharmacy with GPAT or PY
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
The application form for AP PGECET 2020 is announced by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatna on the official website sche.ap.gov.in
Fee payment will be the first step in the application form
- Upload scanned the photograph (size less than 40 KB) and scanned signature in Jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling the form, the applicant may take a printout of a filled-in application for further references.
- AP PGECET application form was available online only from 9th March 2020.
- Applicants have to fill the application form online before the 9th of April 2020. (without late fee).
- After the last date of filing the application form, one can fill the application form indeed but with the late fee.
- The applicants can also check the status of their application form whether it is submitted successfully or not.
- As the application form will be submitted, an intimation message regarding the successful submission of the application form will be received by the applicants via SMS/E-mail.
- In case a applicant wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Also See: CTET 2020 Exam Date
AP PGECET 2020 Application Fee
Application fee with Late Fee charges
Rs 1000/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)
Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)
Mode of Payment
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2020
Nationality: Applicants should be a citizen of India.
The eligibility criteria for the people who are appearing for the AP PGECET 2020 are given below.
- Applicants must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines
- They must have passed BE/B. Tech/AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case applicant belonging to reserved category).
- Applicants who have completed their masters like M.Sc. have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Applicants who have valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
Also see UGC NET Exam 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam
Online (Computer-based Test)
Total number of questions
Type of questions
No negative marking for wrong answers
Applicants are advised to be well conversant with the Computer-based test by practicing the mock tests made available on the official website.
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Centers
Also See: ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Dates