AP PGECET 2021 Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP PGECET 2021 – AP PGECET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into the PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME /M.Tech./M. Pharmacy), Graduate Level Pharm-D in the State of Andhra Pradesh. JNTU Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conducted the AP PGECET 2021 in an online mode from 1st week of May 2021.
Last date to application form of AP PGECET 2021 is 1st week of April 2021. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of AP PG ECET 2021 application form, application fee, apply online, eligibility, important dates and more on this post for AP PGECET Exam 2021.
Also See: MAH B.Ed CET 2020
AP PGECET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||AP PGECET|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE|
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of AP PGECET 2021 Notification||1st week of March 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Registration starts||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 without Late Fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Application Correction window opens||3rd week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 500/-||3rd week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 2000/-||3rd week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 5000/-||3rd week of April 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Admit Card download||4th week of April 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2021|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2021|
AP PGECET 2021 Participating Universities
|1||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|2||Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry|
|3||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|4||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|5||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|6||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|7||Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi|
|8||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
Courses Offered through AP PGECET 2021
|M. Tech||Computer Science (Specialization – Digital Image Processing)|
|M. Tech||Biotechnology (Specialization – Bio-Technology)|
|M. Pharmacy||Specialization – Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmaceutics) B. Pharmacy with GPAT or PY|
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
The application form for AP PGECET 2021 is announced by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatna on the official website sche.ap.gov.in
Fee payment will be the first step in the application form
- Upload scanned the photograph (size less than 40 KB) and scanned signature in Jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling the form, the applicant may take a printout of a filled-in application for further references.
- AP PGECET application form was available online only from 2nd week of March 2021.
- Applicants have to fill the application form online before the 2nd week of April 2021. (without late fee).
- After the last date of filing the application form, one can fill the application form indeed but with the late fee.
- The applicants can also check the status of their application form whether it is submitted successfully or not.
- As the application form will be submitted, an intimation message regarding the successful submission of the application form will be received by the applicants via SMS/E-mail.
- In case a applicant wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Also See: CTET 2020 Exam Date
AP PGECET 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Application fee with Late Fee charges|
|OC/BC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)|
|SC/ST||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)|
Mode of Payment
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2021
Nationality: Applicants should be a citizen of India.
The eligibility criteria for the people who are appearing for the AP PGECET 2021 are given below.
- Applicants must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines
- They must have passed BE/B. Tech/AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case applicant belonging to reserved category).
- Applicants who have completed their masters like M.Sc. have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Applicants who have valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
Also see UGC NET Exam 2020
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Type of questions||MCQ Type|
|Negative marking||No negative marking for wrong answers|
|Note||Applicants are advised to be well conversant with the Computer-based test by practicing the mock tests made available on the official website.|
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Centers
Also See: ICMR JRF 2020 Exam Dates