Indian Navy SSC Officer IT Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 50 Vacancies
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers for Information Technology under the Special Naval Orientation Course for Course commencing July 2022 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
The online application process will begin on January 27, 2022. The last date to apply is February 10, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Conducting Body: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Course Commenced: July 2022 onwards
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2022 Vacancy Details
- Executive Branch SSC (X) IT – 50
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Officer IT Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 27th January 2022
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 10th February 2022
- Course Commenced: July 2022 onwards
Also Apply BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2022
Eligibility for Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022
SSC X (IT)
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT
- B.Sc (Computer / IT)
- Tech (Computer Science / IT)
Who Can Apply
- Candidates who have graduated/post-graduated with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or are in the final year from a university incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014, or;
- Obtained a degree in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign university/ college/ institution recognised by the Government of India for the purpose or Engineering Degree/equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities established under AIU, Act 1973, can apply
- The candidate should be born between 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2003.
Also Apply CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in for SSC (IT) w.e.f 17th January 2022. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th& 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses respectively & all semesters for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th& 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/changes will be entertained.
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Selection Process
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Aug 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- SSB Procedure: For details regarding SSB procedure visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Medical: SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Merit List: Based on performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of availability of vacancies.
- Candidates will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
- Officers of SSC (IT) will undergo 04 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulation.