IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 for 134 Vacancy
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Notification – IDBI Bank Ltd. has invited online applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Vacancies. Interested and eligible persons can apply for IDBI Bank Ltd. Job Notification 2020-21 through the prescribed application format on or before 07th January 2021. Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, fees, pay scale, important dates and more for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020-21 Highlights
Advertisement No.1/ 2020-21
Specialist Cadres Officers (DGM, AGM, Assistant Manager & Manager)
Also See: SBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Grade||No. Of Vacancies||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|DGM (Grade D)||11||07||01||—||02||01|| |
|AGM (Grade C)||52||23||08||03||13||05|
|Manager (Grade B)||62||27||09||04||16||06|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09||06||01||—||02||—|
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – Online
24th December 2020
Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – Online
07th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally
- Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- DGM (Grade D): Graduate with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- AGM (Gr. C): Graduation (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Electrical/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation (PG) in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Manager (Gr. B): Graduation with B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics & Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Grade A): Graduation from recognized University. Preference will be given to persons having Fraud Risk Management (FRM) or Cyber Crime related qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020)
- DGM (Grade D) – 28 years to 40 years
- AGM (Grade C) – 28 years to 40 years
- Manager (Grade B) – 35 years to 45 years
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 21 years to 28 years
Also See: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Calculation of Percentage
- The graduation/Post Graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results
- The graduation/Post Graduation percentage/class as appearing in the consolidated mark- sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility
- In case the graduation/Post Graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/ certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation/Post Graduation percentage/class as per the university norms for awarding degree.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the eligibility criteria
- No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates would be extended as per rules / guidelines of Government of India
- Reservation for Physically Handicapped (PH) or Person with Disabilities (PWD) @ 4% of the identified posts would also be extended. The PWD candidates should possess a latest certificate to the effect with Sub-category of disability i.e
- Visually Impaired & Orthopedically Impaired, etc issued by the Medical Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/ Chief Medical Officer/ Head of Hospital of Government appointed by Central/ State Government. Reservations for PWD (horizontal reservations) will be adjusted against the number of incumbent in the relevant reservation roster.
- Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the revised definition as laid down in Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Dept. of Personnel & Administrative Reforms Notification No.36034/ 5/85/Estt. (SCT) dated 27.10.1986 as amended from time to time
- An Ex-Serviceman who has once joined in a Govt. Job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him/ her as an Ex-Serviceman for his/ her re-employment, his/ her Ex-Serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Govt. jobs ceases.
IDBI Bank SO Pay and Allowances
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ – In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ – In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ – In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ – In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
IDBI Specialist Officer Selection Procedure
- The selection process for Grades viz ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD/PI.
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass GD/PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s website and candidate’s registered email in advance.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD &/or PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. GD, if carried out as stipulated above shall be a filtering process and hence its score would not be used in preparation of merit list.
- In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD &/or PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
- The GD and/or PI for Grades ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D” will be held at the Bank’s Office. While appearing for GD and/or PI, if called, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (non-refundable)
- Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others – Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future Selection process.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of GD &/or PI, as the case may be.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’
- Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for GD &/or PI.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the online payment receipt for future use.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website idbibank.in (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD &/or PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional R egistration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph, signature uploaded, degree certificate upload and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Instruction for uploading of Photograph and Signature are as per Annexure I. Instruction for uploading of Degree certificate and relevant experience/relieving letter (if any) is as per Annexure III.