SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 – Fire Engineer Posts 16 Vacancies
SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts. The board has expected the application from physically fit Indian citizens’ fort this post. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15 July 2021. Now let’s check the Recruitment details on this page.
SBI Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Total Vacancy – Engineer (Fire) JMGS-I [Regular] – 16 Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Apply Inline From: 15th June 2021
- Last Date to Register/ Apply: 28th June 2021
- Last Date to Make Fee Payment: 28th June 2021
- Last Date Print Application: 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
- The aspirants should have the educational qualification of B.E (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur/ B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers/ equivalent to eligible for this recruitment.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 0-3 years in relevant field. The applications should note that, the experience qualification will vary as respect to the educational qualification of the candidates.
- Maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 40 as on 31st Dec 2020. In other words, the candidates who are above 40 years can not apply for this recruitment.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief resume, ID proof, Age, Educational qualification, Experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty Only)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Payment Mode – Payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI SCO Salary Details
- The board hasn’t mentioned any salary package details
- But the board has mentioned the scale pay for this recruitment. According to the notification, the scale of pay applicable to the above grade is likely to be get revised as per 11th bi-partite settlement. (Pay Scale 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020)