Delhi University Admission 2021 to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program
DU MBA Admission 2021 – Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 2-years MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program for the academic year 2021-22. Applicants can check out eligibility criteria, important dates, admission process, application procedure, fees, etc for Delhi University MBA Admission 2021.
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Business Economics)
Also See: Assam SLET 2020 Notification
DU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Start Date of online Application form||16th November 2020|
|Last date for submission of online Application form||10th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DU MBA Admission 2021
|Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level.|
|Reservation of seats as per the University rules.|
|Applicants appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2020 can also apply.|
DU MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
- Interested Applicants can apply online through the official Websites http://www.dbe-du.org or www.mfc.edu.
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application Form.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website.
|Application Fee for two programs:|
|For General applicants||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PC applicants||Rs.1000/-|
|Application Fee for one Program:|
|For General applicants||Rs.1,200/-|
|For SC/ST/PC applicants||Rs.700/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking|
DU MBA Admission Process
- CAT scores, along with other criteria, will be used for shortlisting applicants for admission to the above programs.
- So, applicants have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
Also See: Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2021