Delhi University Admission 2021 to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program
DU MBA Admission 2021 – Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 2-years MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program for the academic year 2021-22. Applicants can check out eligibility criteria, important dates, admission process, application procedure, fees, etc for Delhi University MBA Admission 2021.
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Business Economics)
Also See: Assam SLET 2020 Notification
DU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
Start Date of online Application form
16th November 2020
Last date for submission of online Application form
10th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DU MBA Admission 2021
Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level.
Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
Applicants appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2020 can also apply.
DU MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
- Interested Applicants can apply online through the official Websites http://www.dbe-du.org or www.mfc.edu.
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application Form.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website.
|Application Fee for two programs:|
|For General applicants||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PC applicants||Rs.1000/-|
|Application Fee for one Program:|
|For General applicants||Rs.1,200/-|
|For SC/ST/PC applicants||Rs.700/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking|
DU MBA Admission Process
- CAT scores, along with other criteria, will be used for shortlisting applicants for admission to the above programs.
- So, applicants have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
Also See: Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2021