University of Kashmir Directorate of Distance Education announce Admission to PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses 2021-22
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021 – University of Kashmir has invited online applications from the eligible applicants for admission to the PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested applicants can submit their applications through online mode on or before the due date. Check out the page below for more details on University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021.
Also See: AMU Distance Education Admission 2021
- MA English
- MA Education
- MA Economics
- MA Urdu
PG Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Home Science (PGDHS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship (PGDBE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Web Designing (PGDWD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Laws and Practice (PGDCLP)
- Diploma in Pre-Primary Teacher Training Programme (DPPTT)
- Certificate Course
- Certificate Course in Kashmiri
University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Issuance of Online Forms:||01st April 2021|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Forms:||05th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021
For PG & PG Diploma Courses:
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45%/ 50% marks in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Passed graduation under (10+2+3) pattern with English Literature as one of the subjects and having secured at least 40% marks at graduation level from the University of Kashmir or from any other recognized University.
For Diploma & Certificate Courses:
- Passed 10 + 2/Intermediate in any stream from any recognized Board.
- For all the courses eligibility details checked the University Website http://ddeku.edu.in/
University of Kashmir Admission 2021 Application Process
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website http://ddeku.edu.in/. The applicants are advised to follow the following steps for filling their online Application Forms:
- Step-1 – Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2021. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2 – Applicant needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference
- Step-3 – After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4 – Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5 – If there is any variation click on the “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-6 – Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/-(including Rs. 50/-as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/-for one course and Rs. 250/-for each subsequent course through online mode only.
- Step-7 – The applicants after submitting their online Application Form need not to submit hard copy and must keep Hard Copy of the Application Form with them for reference. Fee Deposition and fee reconciliation shall be treated as Form submission.
- Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.150/- (including Rs. 50/-as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/”-i.e. Rs.400/- for one course and Rs. 250/- for each subsequent course through online mode only.
Selection Process for University of Kashmir Distance Admission 2021
- The selection of a applicant for the admission to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of the qualifying examinations.
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as reflected in Prospectus-2021/e-prospectus of Directorate of Distance Education, Admission Policy and relevant Statutes.