Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2021-22: Application Form (for Class 6th & 9th)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2021 – Navodaya Vidyalaya may be a group of boarding schools that provide high-quality education a minimum of fees. These schools are travel by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi which is an autonomous organization under the Department of faculty Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. These schools are affiliated to the Central Board of secondary education which consist student from class 6th to 12th standard. They supply a really good environment for the scholars contains various components like culture, values, adventure activities, and physical education, etc. Navodaya Vidhyalaya per annum offers admission to students of class 6th and 9th. An entrance examination is conducted for the choice of students for admission. The applicants who want to hunt Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021-22 Class 6th & Class 9th can check the details regarding it from this article.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Exam Details
Name of the Exam
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Affiliation of the schools
Mode of the Application Process
Mode of Examination
Written test (class VI & IX) and lateral entry ( Class XI)
VI & IX class
JNVST help Number
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Notification
The Navodiya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 notification for class 6th has been announced on 15th September 2020 and the last date to apply for the JNVST 2021 will be 30th November 2020.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 2021 Exam Date
Find below the Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Date 2021 for Cass 6th & Class 9th:
For Class 6th
For Class 9th
15th September 2020
2nd week of November 2020
Final date to submit the application form
30th November 2020
1st week of December 2020
Admit card Release Date
1st week of January 2021
Navodaya Entrance Exam Date 2021
10th April 2021
1st week of February 2021
JNV 2021 Result date announced
End of April 2021
Navodaya Exam Date 2021 (For 11th Class)
Exam Date (11th Class)
Navodaya Form 2021 Start to Submit
Last date to submit Application Form
Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021
The applicants who wish to get Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 can fill the Navodaya Form 2021. The application form will be made available through an online medium. The applicants can get admission for class 6th and 9th. The interested applicant needs to submit the application form before the last date for submitting the form.
Procedure to Apply for JNVST Admission 2021
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidhyalaya i.e, https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Click on the direct link available to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Form 2021.
- Fill the details of the JNVST Admission 2021 Application Form.
- Upload the documents asked in the application form.
- Recheck the details and submit.
- Make the payment.
- Take out the print out of the application form and keep it for future use.
JNVST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In this section applicants can find below the JNVST Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria for the Class 6th and Class 9th:
Eligibility for 6th Class Admission:
- The applicant must be studying in class 5th.
- The age of the applicant should be between 9-13 years.
- Applicants are not allowed to appear for the test for the second time irrespective of the circumstances.
Eligibility for 9th Class Admission:
- The applicant must be studying in class 8th
- The age of the applicant should be between 13-16 years.
- The rural quota is considered only when the applicants have studied classes III, IV, and V in a rural area school.
- Area wise: Rural: Urban –75%: 25%
- Gender wise: Boys: Girls –67%: 33%
- Category wise: SC and ST –Minimum 15% and & 7%; Maximum 50% for both the categories taken together.
- Physically Handicapped: 3%
Navodaya Form 2021 Fee:
- There are no fees for the students from class 6th to 8th.
- From class 9th to 12h there is a fee of INR 1200/- per annum.
- The wards of government employees need to pay Rs. 1500/-
- There is no fee for students of the SC/ST category
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern 2021
The Entrance Exam will be conducted through Offline Mode.
JNVST Class VI Exam Pattern
Type of Test
No. of Questions
Mental ability Test
Class IX Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Medium/ Languages in which JNVST is Conducted:
Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)
Manipuri (Bangla Script)
Navodaya Vidyalaya 2021 Syllabus
Applicants can find below the Navodaya Syllabus for Class 6th & 9th. Here we mansion the syllabus Topics and sub-topics:
Class 6th Syllabus:
Class 9th Syllabus:
Preparation Tips For JNVST 2021 Entrance Exam:
- Students have to check the whole syllabus.
- Make your notes during the Preparation.
- Make a Proper time table for the study.
- Solve the previous year’s exam paper.
- Revisions are the most important part of your study. After complete, every topic must revise the previous topics.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Admit Card 2021
- The Navodaya 2021 Admit Card will be made available on the official website.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link of admit card download.
- Enter the application number and password/date of birth of the applicant.
- Take out the print out of Admit Card.
- Check the details in the admit card are correct or not.
- The applicant needs to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2021
The Result of Navodaya Vidyalaya will be declared in online mode. The applicant can check results by login to the official website and then entering their registration no and roll no from the official website. The result will be declared after a few days of the examination. A merit list will be prepared after that showing the list of applicants clearing the examination.
NVS Admission Required Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (Issued by competent authority) For Reserved Category applicants (If Applicable).
- Age Proof: Date of Birth Certificate for Class VI and IX and for Class XI, applicants will have to provide class 10th mark sheet as age proof.
- Address or Residence Proof.
- Rural Area Category Certificate (If applicants applied under Rural Area Category).
- Transgender Category Certificate (If applicable).
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Applicable).