NESTS 16 MTS, Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
NESTS Recruitment 2021 – National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has released the official notification for 16 MTS, Assistant Commissioner, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff job vacancies in All Over India.
Interested and Eligible applicants can apply online for the job vacancy from 05th Jan 2021 to 04th February 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest NESTS Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NESTS job notification 2021 fully, before applying to this job.
NESTS Recruitment 2021
- NESTS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Assistant commissioner, Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants and MTS and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination.
|Organization||National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, MTS & Others|
NESTS Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade I/II||03|
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration on website||Jan 5, 2021|
|Last date for online registration||Feb 4, 2021|
Eligibility for NESTS Recruitment 2021
Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University
- Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service in the level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) or 2 years of regular service in Level 7 (Rs. 44900- 142400).
Assistant Commissioner (Finance)
- Com from a recognized University
- Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service in the level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) or 2 years of regular service in Level 7(Rs. 44900- 142400).
- Possessing experience of handling Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/ Statutory Organization.
Office Superintendent (Finance)
- Com with 50% marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) (2 years full time or 3 years part time) with 2 years’ post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works
- Knowledge of Computer application
Also Read: SSC CGL 2020-2021 Notification
Stenographer English Grade – I
- Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experience – Should have at least 3 years of working experience
Stenographer Grade – II English – 1 /Hindi – 1
- 12th class pass from recognized Board or University
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts. (English) OR 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer
- Office Assistant – Bachelor Degree in any disciplines or equivalent
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent pass
- “Working Experience” The candidate(s) claiming work experience should be having working experience under Govt. Dept. /Autonomous Body / PSU / Reputed private organizations on Regular/Adhoc/Contractual basis.
- Reputed Organization Means:
- The Private Company/organization having minimum annual turnover of Rs. 100 crores, for last 5 years OR The firm and Company having minimum 100 employees on its roll
- The candidate(s) claiming post qualification work experience of reputed private organizations have to submit following documents in addition:
- Salary Slip(s).
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for 05 years and Form 16
- “Regular Service “The service of the candidates who is working on regular basis in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Body of Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will be counted for experience purpose wherever required. Adhoc/Contractual service and different pay scales other than those mentioned in the advertisement will not be counted for experience purpose.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative) – 40 Years
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance) – 40 Years
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – 35 Years
- Stenographer Grade – I – 30 Years
- Stenographer Grade – II – 30 Years
- Office Assistant – 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 30 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NESTS official Notification 2021 for more reference
Also See: CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
Scheme of Examination
- On the basis of number of applications received for the mentioned posts, the mode of Recruitment would be decided by the Competent Authority, NESTS. In case, number of candidates is less, the NESTS will select suitable persons based on interview after shortlisting of candidates as per the criteria decided by the NESTS.
- Examination pattern will be Computer based test (CBT-MCQ) followed by skill test /interview. The scheme & syllabus of examination with number of questions and duration of paper for other posts
- Test Duration – 03 hours
- Total Questions – 180 Objective type multiple choice questions
- Total Marks – 180 Marks
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The mode of selection will be decided by the NESTS. There may be Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test and/or interview of the eligible candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance put together in Computer Based Test/Examination, skill test and interview wherever applicable. The NESTS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in Computer Based Test/Examination and interview wherever applicable separately. The decision of the NESTS about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- PWD Candidates with disability of 40% or more, if they need Scribe, will have to bring their own scribe to assist them in the examination. There is no restriction with regard to educational
- Qualification or age etc. for the scribe. Compensatory Time to be allowed for all candidates with disability of 40% or more is 20 minutes per hour of examination. Question Papers and Answer Sheets will not be provided in Braille.
- The Computer Based Test/Examination for the recruitment to the above-mentioned posts is likely to be held at following centers. However, the NESTS reserve right to conduct the written test at all the cities or any one or more of the cities depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions.
- Guwahati; Kolkata; Ranchi; Raipur; Bhopal; Jaipur; Lucknow; Bhubaneshwar; Chennai; Delhi; Mumbai; Bangalore; Hyderabad; Chandigarh
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply on Ministry of Tribal Affairs website https://tribal.nic.in/. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID& Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. NESTS through its exam conducting agency may send admit cards/call letters for written test, skill test & interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same in Online. Login id and password would be provided through e-mail and SMS on registration and keep it till completion of all the steps for successful submission of application and for future records.
- Candidates submitting their online applications from Internet-cafe shall doubly ensure that all particulars filled-in are correct in all respects including uploading of their recent photograph and signature. Mistake, if any cannot be changed after submission of online application.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record and should not be sent the same at NESTS or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, etc. as applicable.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter/admit card from Ministry of Tribal Affairs website https://tribal.nic.in/. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about Computer Based Test/Examination and Skill Test/Interview etc. No correspondence shall be entertained by the NESTS nor shall NESTS send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. They should register well before the time for last date of submission of applications. NESTS shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
- The candidates have to pay application fee online through the prescribed link at online application portal. The application fee payable is as under.
- For the post of Assistant Commissioner (Admin), Assistant Commissioner (Finance), the application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For the post of Office Superintendent (Finance), Stenographer Grade I, Stenographer Grade II, Office Assistants, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/- for each post.
- For the post of MTS, the examination fee will be Rs. 100/- for each post.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances