DSE Assam 5746 Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Secondary Education Assam, (DSE Assam) has announced the applications for the recruitment to the post of Graduate Teacher (Science) and Graduate Teacher (Arts). Eligible applicants can apply for DSE Assam TGT Recruitment 2020 through the official website from 15th September to 30th September 2020. Check out vacancy details, eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, salary for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Post 2020.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization||Directorate of Secondary Education Assam, (DSE Assam)|
|Post Name||Assam Graduate Teacher (Science)/Assam Graduate Teacher (Arts)|
|No. of Vacancies||5746 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Teacher (Science)||1843|
|Graduate Teacher (Arts)||3903|
District Wise Vacancy Details
|District||Graduate Teacher (Science)||Graduate Teacher (Arts)||Total Vacancy|
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||15th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2020|
Eligibility for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
- For the Graduate Teacher (Arts) – Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science) – Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation of Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education Recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ex- servicemen – 42 years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC/MOBC – 43 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST – 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for PwD – 50 years
Also Apply for:
- SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 92 Vacancy
- UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020 for 102 Lekha Lipik Posts
- Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 for 214 Vacancies
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Salary/Pay Scale
- Applicants should know the pay scale offered by DSE Assam board for the position of Graduate Teacher. The salary range would be between Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- With Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-.
- Assam Graduate Teacher Salary is Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- per month
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The Eligible applicants can apply for the posts on official website assam.gov.in from 15th September to 30th September 2020.
- Go to official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Graduate Teacher posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Madhyamik Assam Jobs Online Application Form
- Applicants should make registration and apply through login.
- Applicants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Applicants will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Documents To Upload For DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 in Color
The following documents will have to be uploaded while filling up the online form un color. Black and white documents will not be accepted.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state
at National Level).
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET.
- Applicants with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by appropriate authority.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Scanned Signature.
Selection Process for DSE Assam Teacher Post
- The selection of the applicants will be done merit list
- To download DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notice: Click Here
- For More Details, Click Here
- DSE Assam Teacher Application Form 2020: Click Here