BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 for 214 Vacancies
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 – Bank of India (BOI) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Officers in various Scales up to Grade-IV. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode @bankofindia.co.in. A total of 214 Vacancies have been notified in the notification that has been released. The online application link for Bank of India Officer Recruitment for Grade 4 will commence from September 16th, 2020. Check out the complete details like eligibility, education qualification, age limit, application procedure, salary, selection procedure and more for BOI Officers Recruitment 2020.
बैंक ऑफ इंडिया (BOI) ने ग्रेड- IV तक विभिन्न पैमानों में अधिकारियों के पद पर भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इच्छुक आवेदक ऑनलाइन मोड @ bankofindia.co.in के माध्यम से पदों पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। जारी की गई अधिसूचना में कुल 214 रिक्तियों को अधिसूचित किया गया है। ग्रेड 4 के लिए बैंक ऑफ इंडिया ऑफिसर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन लिंक 16 सितंबर, 2020 से शुरू होगा। बीओआई अधिकारी भर्ती 2020 के लिए पात्रता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक जैसे पूर्ण विवरण देखें।
Also See: PNB SO Recruitment 2020
Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Bank of India, BOI
Officers up to Grade IV
Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of online application
16th September 2020
Last Date for Submission of online application
30th September 2020
Bank of India Officers Vacancy Details
|The total no. of vacancies for the Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 is 214. The post wise and scale wise vacancy distribution has been given below.|
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|IT (Data Scientist)||03||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Data Analyst)||03||MMGS -III|
|IT (Data Analyst)||06||MMGS -II|
|IT (Info. Security)||2||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Info. Security)||2||MMGS -III|
|IT (Info. Security)||4||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
Eligibility for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020
- Economist SMGS IV – PhD degree in Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Economist MMGSII – Post Graduation degree in Economics/Econometrics
- Statistician – Full-time Master’s / Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics
- Risk Manager – Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk(GARP)
- Credit Analyst – Two years of Full-time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA
- Credit Officers – Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/ PGDBA from the institute of repute (two/three year program) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics
- IT (Fintech) – B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication from recognised University.
- IT (Data Scientist) – PhD or Master’s Degree in statistics, computer science, or engineering
- IT (Data Analyst – B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication from recognised University/Institute.
- IT (Info. Security) – Graduate or Post Graduate in Information Technology /Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics and Communication /Electronics
- The age limit of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years while the Maximum age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms. 01.09.2020.
Also See: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
Bank of India Officers Salary Details
- The Pay scale as per the post has been given for Bank of India officers Recruitment for JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III, and SMGS IV Officer Posts.
- Junior Management Grade Scale- I (JMGS I) – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) – 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS III) – 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (SMGS IV) – 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply online from 16th September 2020 to 30th September 2020 at bankofindia.co.in
- Applicants can take a printout of the online application for future reference. Candidates are advised to check the BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF before applying to the post.
Instruction to Apply
- The online application process for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Grade IV will comprise of two-stage:
Part I – Registration
- The applicants are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II – Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 175/-
- General and Others – Rs. 850 /-
- The selection of the applicants for the post of Officers in Bank of India will be done through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible applicants.