SBI Recruitment 2020 for 92 Specialist Officer Posts
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the notification of online applications for recruitment against 92 vacancies for various Specialist Cadre Officer posts. The online application begins from September 18 and the last date to apply is October 08th, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at sbi.co.in/careers. Check out SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, important dates, apply online, exam date and important dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020.
SBI SO 2020 Vacancy Details
Given below is the complete list of the vacancy that are released this year for the recruitment of Specialist Officers:
|Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)||11||Regular|
|Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)||17||Regular|
|Manager, Retail Products (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)||5|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||1|
|Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)||1|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship||5||Contract Period of 2 years|
|Data Protection Officer||1||Contract Period of 2 years|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||11||Regular|
|Manager (Data Scientist)||11|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||5|
|Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III)||5|
|Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II)||5|
|Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II)||3|
|Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III)||2|
|Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)||2|
|Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II)||1|
|Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)||4||Regular|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply
18th September 2020
Closing Date to Apply
08th October 2020
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application
15th October 2020
Eligibility for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog): Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current): Candidate should have a degree in MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- Manager (Retail Products), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): Candidate should have a degree in B.E. / B. Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Candidate should have a PhD in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer: Candidate should have a graduation degree or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer): Candidate should have a degree in B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E)
- Risk Specialist: Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics)
- Deputy Manager (Security) – 25 to 40 years
- Manager (retail products) – 25 to 35 years
- Data Trainer- 38 years
- Data Translator – 40 years
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 45 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship -40 years
- Data Protection Officer- 55 years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) – 24 to 32 years
- Manager (Data Scientist)- 26 years to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 24 to 32 years
- Risk Specialist- 25 to 30 years
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their application and then will be called for Interview. The final merit list will be prepared from the marks obtained in Interview only.
- Make sure that you check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment process.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- The posts include manager, deputy manager, data trainer, data translator, senior consultant analyst, assistant general manager, data protection officer and risk specialist.
- You can find all important links (Detailed SBI notification 2020, Official Website, etc.) to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2020. Before filling the online application form for SBI Recruitment 2020
Download SBI Notification in PDF Format
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 1
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 2
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 3
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 4
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 5
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020: Notification 6
- Given below is the application fee is given below that is to be paid only through online mode.
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs 750/
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil