SBI Recruitment 2022 for 149 Specialist Officer Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India has invited application from eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer and Pharmacist Vacancies. Candidates can apply from 13th April to 03rd May 2022 (tentative) on the official site. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on SBI SCO Recruitment 2022.
Also Apply SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
Check out SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, important dates, apply online, exam date and important dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2022.
SBI SO 2022 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Board: State Bank of India
- Post Name: SCO & Pharmacist
- No. of Posts: 149 Vacancies
Also See: UPSC ISS Entrance Exam 2022
Name of Posts
- Manager (Risk Management): 01 Post
- Manager (Credit Analyst): 02 Posts
- Senior Special Executive (Compliance): 01 Post
- Senior Special Executive (Strategy-TMG): 01 Post
- Senior Special Executive – (Global Trade): 01 Post
- Senior Executive (Retail & Subsidiaries): 01 Post
- Senior Executive (Finance): 01 Post
- Senior Executive (Marketing): 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (IT-Digital
- Banking): 01 Post
- Manager (History): 01 Post
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives): 01 Post
- Manager (Credit Analyst): 45 Posts
- Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning): 01 Post
- Manager (Remittances): 01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions): 01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 06 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Anytime Channel): 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Strategic Training): 01 Post
- Chief Ethics Officer: 01 Post
- Advisor (Fraud Risk Management): 04 Posts
- Pharmacist: 67 Posts
- Data analyst: 08 Posts
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||13th March 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply||03rd May 2022|
|SBI Pharmacist Exam Date||23rd May 2022|
Eligibility for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- For Chief Ethics Officer the age limit should be 55 years and 62 years
- For Advisor posts– 63 years
- For all other posts, the Candidate’s age limit should be 28 years and 35 years.
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
Manager (Risk Management)
- MBA / PGDBM or its equivalent as full-time course from a recognised university/ institution. Specialisation in Finance is preferred
Manager (Credit Analyst)
- MBA/ Master’s Degree in Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management or their equivalents OR Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
Senior Special Executive
Graduation in any discipline as full time course from a recognized university/institution
Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- B.Tech./ B.E./ M. Sc./M. Tech. /MCA
- Master of Arts (Economics) OR Master of Arts (History) – full time course with 60% marks
Executive (Document Preservation Archives)
- Graduate in science (Chemistry) – full time course with 60% marks (First Class) or equivalent to First class
Manager (Credit Analyst)
- Graduation in any stream, AND MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM or their equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in relevant field
Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning)
- Graduation in any stream as full-time course, AND MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource
- Full Time B.E./ B. Tech in any stream and Full Time MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Management degree
- Minimum 4 years’ Post Basic Qualification experience
- Deputy Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions):
- MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent 2-year full time course
- Minimum 4 years’ Post Qualification experience of working in Marketing domain in Supervisory Capacity
- B.E/B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in computer science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with min 60%
- Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification work experience as Data Analyst in Corporates/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ PSUs
Chief Ethics Officer
- Minimum 20 years of experience (as on 01.04.2021) in Banking or Financial Institution or Corporate Sector, as well as experience in the rank of General Manager or equivalent, preferably for 3 to 5 years
Advisor (Fraud Risk Management)
- The Candidate should be a retired IPS/ State Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police at the time of retirement. Should have worked in/ handled Vigilance/ Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime Department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation/ supervision of investigation works during his/ her service.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23rd May 2021.
- Selected candidates after the online exam will be called for Interview.
Also See: ISRO Officer Recruitment 2022
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled-in completely, the candidate should submit the same. In the event of a candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Seven hundred fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- Manager: Rs. 63840 to Rs.78230
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives): Rs.8 – Rs.12 lacs per annum (Non-negotiable)
- Deputy Manager (Strategic Training): Rs. 48170 to Rs.69810
- Data analyst: Rs. 48170 to Rs.69810
- Chief Ethics Officer: Rs. 45.00 lac p.a
- Advisor (Fraud Risk Management): Consolidated monthly fee of Rs. 50,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 17900 to Rs.47920