PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 for 60 Apprentice Posts
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna Company under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is hiring candidates for apprenticeship in Odisha Projects for a period of one year in Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, Executive (HR), Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Assistant (HR) and ITI – Electrical. Eligible and interested can apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on or before 08 July 2020
PGCIL Job Details
- Name of the Posts: Graduate, Diploma, ITI Apprentices and HR Posts
- Organisation: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Experience: Freshers can apply
- Job Location: Odisha Salary
No. of Vacancy
- Graduate Electrical – 20 Posts
- Graduate Civil – 6 Posts
- Diploma Electrical – 2 Posts
- Diploma Civil – 11 Posts
- Executive (HR) – 2 Posts
- Assistant (HR) – 5 Posts
- ITI Electrical – 6 Posts
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 18th June 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Application to Powergrid PGCIL: 08th July 2020
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Electrical Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Civil Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- ITI Electrical: ITI in Electrical
- The selection of candidates as Apprentices through PGCIL Odisha Recruitment 2020 will be done through a Written Test/Trade Test and Document Verification.
- Candidates selected as Apprentices through PGCIL Odisha Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The Eligible candidates can apply for Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on its official website http://www.powergridindia.com/ on or before 08th July 2020.
- Candidates with the required qualifications need to apply on the official PGCIL website before 8 July 2020. Those who wish to apply for the apprentice vacancies are advised to visit the official website for more information.
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – Manager & Sr Assistant Engineer Posts
- FACT Recruitment 2020 for Safety Officer/Engineer
- PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 for 60 Apprentice Posts for Odisha Project