FACT Recruitment 2020 for Safety Officer/Graduate Engineers
FACT Recruitment 2020 Notification – Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore (FACT) has invited applications for the positions of Electrical Engineer, SO and more Posts. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Exam, Exam Date etc, Refer thoroughly before applying.
FACT Job Details
- Organization Name: Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No of Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Ernakulam Kerala
- Electrical Engineer – 01 Post
- Civil Engineer – 01 Post
- Safety Officer – 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineer – 01 Post
- Instrumentation Engineer – 01 Post
Educational Qualification for FACT Recruitment 2020
- Safety Officer: Candidates shall be B.Tech. Graduate in Fire And Safety Engineering OR Degree/Diploma in any other Engineering Or Degree in Science With Diploma in Industrial Safety with minimum 5 year relevant post qualification experience
- Civil Engineer: Candidate shall be B.Tech. Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience
- Mechanical Engineer: Candidate shall be B.Tech. Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience
- Electrical Engineer: Candidate shall be B.Tech Graduate in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience
- Instrumentation Engineer: Candidate shall be B.Tech. Graduate in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience
Age Limit: (As 01.05.2020)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 35 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through FACT official Notification 2020 for more reference
- Graduate Engineers/Officers: 25000/-per month (for graduate engineers with minimum 1-year relevant experience) + for additional years of experience additional 3% of Basic amount i.e. Rs.25000 x 3% = Rs.750/- per year for additional years of relevant experience limited to Rs.35000/-. An increase of 3% annually during the period of Contract Period in FEDO.
- TA/DA: TA/DA for Official tour applicable for permanent employees of E2 grade.
- Period of Appointment: Appointment shall normally be for a period of One year and may be extendable depending on requirement. Extension shall be subject to performance assessed by the Management.
- Selection will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
FACT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The applications in the attached format giving name, photograph, date of birth, communication and email address, contact telephone number, details of qualification, category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)) etc., and self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, category, qualifications and experience, may be sent to the office of the undersigned [Assistant General Manager (HR&IE), FEDO Building, The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal. PIN-683 501], so as to reach on or before 08th July 2020
- Envelope containing the application shall be super scribed with “Application for Fixed Tenure Engagement of Graduate Engineers/Safety Officer for FEDO Projects Site”. Originals of the documents shall be furnished when called for Written Test/Interview.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification
- The Company reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- Any further notifications including any corrigenda regarding this recruitment will be published in our website fact.co.in only and will not be published in newspapers
- Candidates are required to check our website and candidate’s email regularly to obtain updates on this selection process like any amendments, notifications, and instructions to candidates, date of Walk-in-Interview, and any other notifications regarding this recruitment
- TA/DA for Official tour applicable for permanent employees of E2 grade
Important Dates for FACT Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19th June 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th July 2020
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – Manager & Sr Assistant Engineer Posts
- FACT Recruitment 2020 for Safety Officer/Engineer
- PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 for 60 Apprentice Posts for Odisha Project