BEL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Manager, Senior Assistant Engineer Posts
BEL Manager, Senior Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited has released the job notification to hire the applicants who completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Retired for 03 Manager, Senior Assistant Engineer Posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the post through Online from 17th June 2020 to 30th June 2020.
Those applicants who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
- Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited
- Job Role: Manager, Senior Assistant Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 03 Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka, Maharashtra, Punjab
BEL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 17th June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th June 2020
- Manager – 02
- Senior Assistant Engineer – 01
- Total – 03 Posts
Educational Qualifications for BEL Recruitment 2020
- Should have retired as Wing Commander / Squadron Leader/ Lt. Colonel / Major/ Commander / Lt. Commander with 4 years seniority in the rank
- First Class in B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication) or equivalent from a recognised university
- Minimum 10 years of post qualification experience
Senior Assistant Engineer
- Should have retired as JCO (Indian Air Force)
- First class in Diploma (Electronics) or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Minimum 15 years of post qualification experience
- Manager – 45 Years
- Senior Assistant Engineer – 50 Years
- Candidates interested in applying for Managers and SAE posts through BEL Recruitment 2020 must fall in the age group between 45 to 50 years of age as on May 31, 2020 with relaxation (upper age limit) for OBC candidates as applicable.
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2020
- Manager – Shortlisted candidates, who satisfy the requirements, will be called for interview.
- Senior Assistant Engineer – Eligible candidates, who satisfy the requirements, will be called for written test, followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
- Candidates selected as Managers and SAE posts through BEL Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in the pay ranging from
- Manager – Rs.18 Lakhs pa
- Senior Assistant Engineer Rs.7 Lakhs pa
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – Manager & Sr Assistant Engineer Posts
- FACT Recruitment 2020 for Safety Officer/Engineer
- PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020 for 60 Apprentice Posts for Odisha Project
BEL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the above requirements may download the application form by clicking the link provided in the website bel-india.in
- Duly filled and signed application form along with the relevant documents (mentioned below) has to be scanned (pdf format) and e-mailed to [email protected]
- No other modes of application shall be accepted. The below mentioned documents have to be sent along with the application form:
- SSLC / Matriculation certificate
- BE / B. Tech or Diploma certificate and semester/year marks cards, as applicable.
- Post qualification work experience certificate.
- Discharge book. The date of enrolment, date of discharge and rank at the time of leaving the defence forces.
- Candidates who are not yet discharged from the Armed Force are required to submit proof in respect of their Rank, Date of Joining and probable date of discharge.
- OBC certificate (if applicable) issued on or after 01.05.2019.
- LAST DATE TO APPLY: Application should be mailed on or before 30.06.2020