OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee (Electrical) through GATE 2021
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published Notification for Recruitment to the Management Trainee Posts through GATE 2021.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for OPTCL MT Recruitment 2021 through online mode on or before 31st August 2021 on official website of OPTCL
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Details
- It has major plans for expansion by adopting newer and greener technologies. OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical discipline.
- Such graduates who are desirous of pursuing further studies on the basis of the score of GATE 2021 or need extension of joining time in case of selection need not apply.
- Origination Name: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (Electrical)
Check out more Government Jobs
OPTCL MT Vacancy Details
- OPTCL invites application for following number of vacancies:
- UR – 25 Posts
- SEBC – 5 Posts
- SC – 8 Posts
- ST -12 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 50 Posts
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: August 01, 2021
- Last date for Online Application: August 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL MT Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have a degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Percentage of Marks
- Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA *
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%
- Candidate should have appeared and qualified GATE 2021 conducted by IITs and should have a valid GATE Score. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered.
- Must be 21 years but not above 32 years as on 01.08.2021
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
- For SC/ST candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SEBC candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For Women candidates 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For Ex-Serviceman 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PwD candidates 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Reservation/ Relaxation / Concession for SC / ST will be subject to submission of relevant Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Reservation and Relaxation for SEBC will be subject to submission of a copy of the latest SEBC certificate (on or after 01.08.2018) from a competent authority at the time of application, failing which they shall be treated as unreserved category candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be subject to submission of Discharge certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Reservation / Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of medical certificate in support of disability issued by the Government Medical Board.
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post / recruitment process in OPTCL, at website optcl.co.in with details of their GATE 2021 REGISTRATION Number and other required information
- From 01.08.2021 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in OPTCL , at OPTCL website optcl.co.in with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2021 Registration number while applying to OPTCL.
- Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE 2021 Registration Number or Name shall be entertained.
- Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE 2021 score card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique OPTCL Application Number which shall appear in the completed application form
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Application Number generated is the password for logging in to OPTCL Online application system
- General / SEBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs.500/-
- Payment of Application fee (Non refundable)
- UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only and Candidates belonging to scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only.
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. However, the departmental candidates must have the valid GATE Score of 2021
For Online Payment Mode (Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking)
- For On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page . After completing the On-line Payment, she / he shall take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/he shall retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference / record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates / testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
OPTCL MT Pay Scale (Per month)
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. During the training period they shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000/-.Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Pay Matrix:-Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500 (Level EE-2) Initial Basic Pay:- Rs.56,100/- after completion of the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Manager (Electrical ) in E-3 Grade in the Pay Matrix (level EE_2) of Rs. 56,100- Rs.1,77,500/ .
- Besides the above Initial Basic Pay, DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance allowance, Health Insurance, Group insurance, LTC, Gratuity, New Pension System ( NPS) and various loans & advances shall be paid as per applicable rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
- Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 3,00,000/- for all category of candidates
OPTCL MT Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical discipline paper of GATE 2021 & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the concerned paper of GATE 2021.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard.
- On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing / future units of OPTCL throughout Odisha
Weightage of Different Parameters
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE 2021 examination. For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, and Personal Interview shall be as indicated below:
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) – 90 %
- Personal Interview – 10%
- Total – 100%
- Plese note that only GATE 2021 Score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE Score of 2020 or prior is not valid
Valid Score in the GATE 2021
- Candidate should have appeared and qualified GATE 2021 conducted by IITs and should have a valid GATE Score. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered