Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 for 79 Safaiwala, Tradesman, LDC, and Other Posts
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army Northern Command has invited Applications for 79 posts of Tradesman Mate, Barber, Chowkidar, Cook, Washerman, Safaiwali/Safaiwala, Ward Sahayika, LDC, and Messenger under the Group C civilian category.. offline applications are invited from the eligible applicants.
Applicants can submit applications within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News that is, till 15th August 2022.
Also See BSF SI Constable Recruitment 2022
HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Indian Army
- Post Name: Group C Civilian Posts
- Total Vacancies: 79 Posts
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Vacancy Details
- A total of 79 vacancies have been released by the Northern Command, the post-wise distribution is given below:
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 17th June 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 01st August 2022 (45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement)
Also See DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Tradesman Mate: 10th Passed
- Barber: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board with proficiency in barber’s trade job.
- Chowkidar: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- Cook: Matriculation or equivalent and Must have knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in trade
- Washerman: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board. Must be able to wash Military/Civilian clothes thoroughly and well.
- Safaiwali/Safaiwala: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- Ward Sahayika: 10th Passed or equivalent from a recognized university of board.
- LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university. English typing @35w.p.m. on computer OR Hindi typing @30w.p.m. on the computer (35 words per and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Messenger: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- The age limit for Army Group C Recruitment 2022 is 18-25 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 15.8.2022.
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process includes various steps, the final selection will be made if a candidate qualifies all the steps, the steps include:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (This test will vary depending on the nature of the post you are applying for)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Pattern
- The written test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Time Duration will be 2 Hours
- It will be an Objective Type Test
|General Awareness and GK||50||50|
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application will only be accepted via Registered Post or Speed Post. The application should be sent to the Command Military Dental Centre (Northern Command), NCSR Gate, Opp Army Public School Junior Wing, Udhampur (J&K), PIN – 182101, c/o 56 APO.
- The closed date for receiving of application will be 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Steps to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Army Group C Application Form PDF from the link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………”
- The application will be dispatched in the name of “Command Military Dental Centre, (Northern Command), NCSR Gate, Opp Army Public School Junior Wing, Udhampur (JU&K), PIN- 182101, C/o 56 APO“
- All candidates must enclose a self-addressed Envelope and fees in the form of a Postal Order of Rs 100/- in favour of “COMDT, CMDC (NC) REGT FUND A/C” and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application. The fee will be exempted as per the Government of India Provision.
- The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement. The application fee is non – refundable.
- However, Sponsor Candidates by the local Employment Exchanges, the ZSWO Office, Army Welfare placement Org or any other Government of India Agency, etc have to pay the fee.