BSF Recruitment 2022 – Sub Inspector, Constable Posts, 110 Vacancies Apply Now!
BSF Recruitment 2022 – Sub Inspector, Constable Posts notification on 13th June 2022. Notification is out to fill 110 Sub Inspector and Constable Vacancies in Group- B’ & ‘C” combatised (Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial) posts in the Border Security Force, SN/T WKSP.
Also Apply DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022
Interested applicants can apply online through the official website from 13th June to 12th July 2022. The direct application link is given below. Applicants can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria below.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Details
- Name of Post: Sub-Inspector Technical Group B
- Total No of Vacancy: 110 Posts
- SI (Vehicle Mechanic): 12 Posts
- SI (Auto Electrician): 04 Posts
- SI (Store Keeper): 06 Posts
Category wise Vacancy
- Constable (OTRP) (Male): 8 posts
- Constable (OTRP) (Female): 01 post
- Constable (SKT) (Male): 06 posts
- Constable (Fitter) (Male): 06 posts
- Constable (Fitter) (Female): 01 post
- Constable (Carpenter) (Male): 04 posts
- Constable (Auto Elect) (Male): 09 posts
- Constable (Auto Elect) (Female): 01 post
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) (Male): 17 posts
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) (Female): 03 posts
- Constable (BSTS) (Male): 06 posts
- Constable (BSTS) (Female): 01 post
- Constable (Welder) (Male): 10 posts
- Constable (Welder) (Female): 01 post
- Constable (Painter) (Male): 04 posts
- Constable (Upholster) (Male): 05 posts
- Constable (Turner) (Male): 05 posts
BSF SI, Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of submission of online application: 13th June 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 12th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for BSF SI, Constable Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- No person,
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who has a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with another person shall be eligible for appointment under these rules:
- Provided that the Central Government may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Sub Inspector: Candidates should have completed 3 years of Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Auto Electrical Engineering.
- Constable: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or 10th from a recognized board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade or Three years work experience in respective trade from a reputed firm.
- Candidates below 30 years are eligible to apply for SI posts
- Candidates aged between 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for Constable posts
Relaxations of Upper Age Limit are as under
- Age relaxation to different categories of eligible candidates for obtaining age Relaxation as on the date of reckoning
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) – 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 06 Years (3 years + 3 years)
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 08 Years (3 years + 5 years)
- Servants (UR) – 05 Years
- Servants (OBC) – 08 (5+3) Years
- Servants (SC/ST) – 10 (5+5) Years
BSF SI, Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Application by the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode only. No other mode for submission of application will be accepted. The facility for submission of online applications will be opened on the BSF website https://rectt.bsf.gov.ine.f on 13th June 2022 at 00:01 AM and will be closed on 12th July 2022 at11:59 PM.
- Procedure for submission of online application is attached with this advertisement as per Annexure-‘A’.
Steps to Apply
- Step-1 – Candidates should first complete the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION(OTR) process by filling in basic information relating to them i.e. Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID Candidates to ensure that, only active/functional mobile number and E-mail ID must be used for One Time Registration purpose. After completing the registration part, candidates can view the active advertisements under the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- Step-2 – Candidates can apply for Recruitment to the posts as mentioned in the detailed advertisement at para-1 by clicking on the ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to the relevant advertisement. Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to the online submission of the online application form. After reading the instructions, candidates should carefully fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents. Candidates will have to fill in basic personal information, After filling up all relevant information, candidates can see a complete preview of their application form. If the candidate desires to make any correction, then press “back”. No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button. Hence, candidates are advised to press the “submit” button only after confirmation of the correctness of the filled information by him/her.
- Step-3 – The candidates are required to make a fee payment (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay the fee).
- Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST Candidates. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Group B: Rs 200/-
- Group C: Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST/ BSF/ ExSM: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet etc.
BSF SI, Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical / Trade Test
- Medical Exam
BSF SI, Constable Salary / Pay Scale Details
- Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||SI (Technical)||35400 – 112400|
|2||Constable (Technical)||21700 – 69100|