WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 for admission to Bachelor Degree in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (Evening) Course
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has recently released a notification for the Joint Entrance Examination for Entry to the 1st year to study in five year evening course for Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University for the academic year 2020-21.
The Joint Entrance Examination for WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 will be conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The interested applicants can check out the complete details of WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, admit card and more on this page.
Also See: GCET 2020 Exam Dates
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration starts from||08th June 2020|
|Last Date for filling up the Form & Payment of Fee||21st June 2020|
|Online Correction & Downloading revised Confirmation Page||22nd to 23rd June 2020|
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card||Will be announced|
|WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Exam Date||Will be announced|
|Publication of Results||Will be announced|
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online only through official website https://wbjeeb.nic.in/
- Application for the JEEDEC 2020 has to be made online only through the web- portal www.wbjeeb.in.
- The applicant will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Thereafter, the applicant has to choose password and security question/answer; the applicant will be then asked to submit the registration detail; an application number will be generated, and SMS/email will be sent to the applicant.
- For making the application, the applicant needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only; the application procedure is interactive in nature.
Also See: IIMC Entrance Exam 2020
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JEEDEC 2020
|Nationality||The applicant must be a citizen of India.|
Applicants must have qualified Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination in Science Stream in regular class mode of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board with or equivalent grade point.
Applicant must have passed diploma examination from the UGC recognized Indian University / Government / Statutory Body in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point (at least 45% marks or equivalent grade point for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD).
|Applicants must obtain “No Objection Certificate”|
Applicants have at least one year’s relevant experience from their current employer in the respective field since the publication of his/ her Diploma Examination result.
|Age Limit||There is no lower or upper age limit for the applicants to apply for JEEDEC 2020.|
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Selection Procedure
- WBJEE conducts entrance exam for admission to JEEDEC. Applicants have to qualify the WBJEE JEEDEC Entrance Exam only after then-applicant will be able to sit for the next round which includes counselling. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of scores in the entrance exam.
WBJEE JEEDEC Syllabus 2020
- The syllabus of civil engineering is divided into two parts Applied Mechanics and General Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Production Engineering.
Check out more Entrance Exams
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and to take a print. Applicant has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Applicants must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Applicants with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JEEDEC 2020.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline mode (pen paper-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||50 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking scheme||There is negative marking and hence for an incorrect answer, -1/2 marks will be deducted (25% negative marks)|
|Test Centre||Kolkata only|
Also See: HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020